Caution! Cannon duplicate can supose without cannons

04/05/2013 00:35 jonmikeltxu#1
I try to duplicate cannons and the results is that i loosed the cannons
04/05/2013 01:16 iontzel222#2
lol maybe you got negative canons that you tried to dupe?
04/05/2013 01:40 丂のひレ尺乇ムア乇尺#3
jajaja lol the bug is work, for is negative work not positive.... s the method used by BP, cause not fix the bug...:)
04/05/2013 08:53 CHR_MAR#4
two days ago i doubled at two accounts the cannons without any problem. some people telling at forum about it but i'd never lost any cannon.

at monday i will try it again on 2-3 accounts :)
04/05/2013 13:44 jonmikeltxu#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHR_MAR View Post
two days ago i doubled at two accounts the cannons without any problem. some people telling at forum about it but i'd never lost any cannon.

at monday i will try it again on 2-3 accounts :)
Try it today and see
04/05/2013 14:13 seafight...#6
ok I will try it now and will tell if it is fixed or not
if I lose cannons or not

lol
no it is not fixed and I didn't lose any cannon
I had 321 ,60 ponders and got 543 ,60 ponders :D
04/05/2013 14:39 jonmikeltxu#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by seafight... View Post
ok I will try it now and will tell if it is fixed or not
if I lose cannons or not

lol
no it is not fixed and I didn't lose any cannon
I had 321 ,60 ponders and got 543 ,60 ponders :D
I bought 1 repair cannon 1 50 pounder cannon.
Yes, i put 105 almirant cannon into the ship, then i click "Equip max'. " and when refresh the cannon that i tryed to equip max dissapear, and tha same if you have 1 cannon or 5555555555555555 cannon
04/05/2013 15:33 seafight...#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonmikeltxu View Post
I bought 1 repair cannon 1 50 pounder cannon.
Yes, i put 105 almirant cannon into the ship, then i click "Equip max'. " and when refresh the cannon that i tryed to equip max dissapear, and tha same if you have 1 cannon or 5555555555555555 cannon
where do u play?
in which server?
I play in USA 1 and here it works.
no cannon loss,no bug fixed ;)
04/05/2013 16:28 Babylon*#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by seafight... View Post
where do u play?
in which server?
I play in USA 1 and here it works.
no cannon loss,no bug fixed ;)
how i can do this? can you explain it please?
04/05/2013 16:34 seafight...#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon* View Post
how i can do this? can you explain it please?
sure
make sure u have all decks filled with cannons and 105 or 115 cannons on ship (if u have castle or queens legacy)
then with fiddler try moving max cannons of another type on ship replay it
(as much as u want) and then u will have more cannons on ship,if ur cannons don't get duplicated don't worry,do it again and u will see that u will have more cannons than before.
this is the way I do it and it works for me :)
there is also a video in youtube which explains how to do it
check it
04/05/2013 18:50 andu147#11
it still works. maybe what happened to you it was just visual lost of cannons.

i had approx 333 60 pounder cannons in storage and after i did the bug 105 cannons "disappeared" from the storage although no cannon seamed to be moved on the ship. However i did not lost them as it was just visual. once i moved to storage the 105 admiral cannons that i had on ship the "miracle" happened: 420 60 pounder cannons on ship and another 18 on storage thus a total of 438, which means i got an additional 105 cannons :)
so check again your account. go to storage, move the 105/115 cannons you had on ship and see what happens
04/06/2013 15:31 jonmikeltxu#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon* View Post
how i can do this? can you explain it please?
Es1

Quote:
Originally Posted by andu147 View Post
it still works. maybe what happened to you it was just visual lost of cannons.

i had approx 333 60 pounder cannons in storage and after i did the bug 105 cannons "disappeared" from the storage although no cannon seamed to be moved on the ship. However i did not lost them as it was just visual. once i moved to storage the 105 admiral cannons that i had on ship the "miracle" happened: 420 60 pounder cannons on ship and another 18 on storage thus a total of 438, which means i got an additional 105 cannons :)
so check again your account. go to storage, move the 105/115 cannons you had on ship and see what happens
Not visual bug, its appear a cannon line saying 0!!
So, i dont know why but you lose the cannons using this method.. Tryed in 5 accs with the same results...

I buyed a cannon after procces and i have that cannon 1 !! 1!!! 1!!!
04/06/2013 23:14 andu147#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonmikeltxu View Post
Es1


Not visual bug, its appear a cannon line saying 0!!
So, i dont know why but you lose the cannons using this method.. Tryed in 5 accs with the same results...

I buyed a cannon after procces and i have that cannon 1 !! 1!!! 1!!!
That is bad news. Maybe it is fixed on your server. On GE 2 it still works, i have test it on 2 accounts... even managed to reach from 1 cannon to over 400 cannons ...
04/07/2013 11:08 jonmikeltxu#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by andu147 View Post
That is bad news. Maybe it is fixed on your server. On GE 2 it still works, i have test it on 2 accounts... even managed to reach from 1 cannon to over 400 cannons ...
For confirm to all can you try to do it on es1 server?
04/07/2013 12:52 andu147#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonmikeltxu View Post
For confirm to all can you try to do it on es1 server?
I will try latter today or tomorrow when i will have time and post the result

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonmikeltxu View Post
For confirm to all can you try to do it on es1 server?
So, i have tried it on a noob account in ES1. I have tried the bug like 20 times or so and i did not lost any cannon and i managed to duplicate the cannons x2 for only 1 time out of 20 which is quit a low success rate (not sure if this is because i tried it on a noob account without elite ship or because of the server ES1)