[Request] Staff Members

05/21/2009 04:29 BasicCoder#1
Server Name : NewProjectCo / If this is taken please tell me!

I need a few staff members, I must be able to trust you completely. This source is not a LOTF source so don't be complaining! @ Emme, Please no mean comments.

Staff So Far:

* BasicCoder - Owner / Coder

* I am needing another Owner
* 2 Chat Moderators
* 1 - 2 PMs (High Status not owner)

You may private message me or reply here! And,
Thanks PeTe Ninja for the little format thing, hope you do not mind it! :D
05/21/2009 04:49 Hoven#2
Hmm gime a holler if u need help or u want me in ur team, im average with C#, learning C++, good with html/ccs/php/java scripts and yeah would b more then happy to help

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] is my msn
05/21/2009 04:50 Vortex.#3
I'd help after I study your complex source..
05/22/2009 21:52 Berries#4
I wouldnt mind being a chat moderator
05/22/2009 22:29 _Emme_#5
: o
Why would I complain?
05/22/2009 22:38 AndreaCo#6
woah emme you got mod?? gratz lol
05/22/2009 22:55 Pete1990#7
Grats emme on mod
05/22/2009 22:57 Vortex.#8
Gratz Emme I just noticed
05/23/2009 03:58 superplox#9
gradz emme and ill be willing to help if u need me
05/23/2009 03:59 AndreaCo#10
wow caus of my one gratz 3 people said gratz :O XD