SjSRO Newest Patch

05/19/2009 11:39 moderiz11#1
Lynxz chinese friend said this is the newest media.pk2 they're using. But it was in chinese so i made it english :P Event message left chinese and there is GMs QQ Number in it

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


In this media:

*Fixed Skill Bug
*Fixed Item Mall Bug
*Added server 1 & server 2
Half of credits go to SjSRO GM or GM's IDK And to me lol

Thanks If Helped
05/19/2009 11:41 lynxz#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by moderiz11 View Post
Lynxz chinese friend said this is the newest media.pk2 they're using. But it was in chinese so i made it english :P

Uploading The file

I left my credits inside there are some chinese places but it does not change the actual game :). Like Event message is still in chinese.

In this media:

*Fixed Skill Bug
*Fixed Item Mall Bug
*Added server 1 & server 2

Not by me! The SjSRO GM did this! I just changed the chinese language to english...
They changed division and a few item mall things.. I dont know if it fixes any skillbugs, i just know its their most recent patch straight from the GM (it was upped by the gm).. the ORIGINAL is here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/19/2009 11:50 moderiz11#3
I just made it english. BTW I used ECSRO language files
05/19/2009 11:57 lynxz#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by moderiz11 View Post
I just made it english. BTW I used ECSRO language files
Size went from 38mb to 46mb from that?
05/19/2009 12:01 moderiz11#5
Used WinRar to compress it :)

I am trused I have 100 Thanks in 33 Posts and 481 Posts so i dont want to ruin my rep
05/19/2009 14:38 lynxz#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by moderiz11 View Post
Used WinRar to compress it :)

I am trused I have 100 Thanks in 33 Posts and 481 Posts so i dont want to ruin my rep
Don't worry, never said it had anything in it.. you can't put a virus in pk2 anyways lol...
05/19/2009 14:49 moderiz11#7
Well you can but not directly! Alright stop the OFFTOPIC lol
05/19/2009 15:08 Spox One#8
where is the GM QQ number?
05/19/2009 16:42 desperadox123#9
SJSRO SO GAY!!!! trying connect 3 hours getting only C9 error...
05/19/2009 16:44 Spox One#10
haha you noob?? i connect with first try every day :D
05/19/2009 17:48 Whip#11
you can say that again^^ saying me lv 81^^
05/19/2009 17:50 n8_fighter#12
to Spox One: LOL learn reading . . . , he said he gots C9 error whole time . . .

btw: is this pk2 with normal skills or are all they still edited
05/19/2009 18:31 hoop3r#13
OMG -.- damn .. lol SJSRO is GAY just because you idiot got the C9 error all the time? ROFL!

Better learn how to set up smth.. nooby ^^
05/19/2009 18:33 moderiz11#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by n8_fighter View Post
to Spox One: LOL learn reading . . . , he said he gots C9 error whole time . . .

btw: is this pk2 with normal skills or are all they still edited
The edited skills are in particles.pk2 so... BTW it's Original
05/19/2009 18:34 JusidaKing#15
xD