nostromo account :D

03/25/2013 00:30 bossarmydude#1
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

went on my other accounts and found this :D:D:D:D:D:D
03/25/2013 00:41 hernos#2
Sell me that i pay 99999999999999$ :D
03/25/2013 00:44 maximunkiller#3
what win with this ship? more expe for the drones?
03/25/2013 00:48 bossarmydude#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximunkiller View Post
what win with this ship? more expe for the drones?
one of the first ships in Darkorbit, was replaced in the late 2010. it brings back a lot of memories until DO removed it, i am probably the only one who has it.

(I cloaked the ship before they removed it, and somehow I managed to keep it)
03/25/2013 00:52 Mr.VoLT#5
you are not alone... i have it too :p im going to sell it in 1 year o.O
03/25/2013 00:59 jorg*#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by bossarmydude View Post
one of the first ships in Darkorbit, was replaced in the late 2010. it brings back a lot of memories until DO removed it, i am probably the only one who has it.

(I cloaked the ship before they removed it, and somehow I managed to keep it)
lol, no offence :D You are not alone!
I also have seen red bigboy a week ago :p some people are stil holding onto the old ships =P

Hope they wont die out haha:(
03/25/2013 01:03 GeoFlame#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorg* View Post
lol, no offence :D You are not alone!
I also have seen red bigboy a week ago :p some people are stil holding onto the old ships =P

Hope they wont die out haha:(
a red bigboy used to be a ship?i thought u could only get a red bigboy by getting wizzed
03/25/2013 01:05 bossarmydude#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoFlame View Post
a red bigboy used to be a ship?i thought u could only get a red bigboy by getting wizzed
wiz rockets were not even out before red ships came out :D
03/25/2013 01:07 Mr.VoLT#9
i have the red bigboy account hehe, true if you want see it add me to skype: hunterbot17
:P i really own it
03/25/2013 01:15 jorg*#10
If i am not mistaking, red bb could be bought with a special code from a magazine in the bookstore, lol ..

Atleast thats what i heard, LONG time ago they sold them
03/25/2013 01:18 Mr.VoLT#11
yea, i buy it from there, there was 2 codes: orange goliath with trade drone + premium or bigboy red desing + premium... i choose the bigboy desing ^^ old moments :3
03/25/2013 01:20 jorg*#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.VoLT View Post
yea, i buy it from there, there was 2 codes: orange goliath with trade drone + premium or bigboy red desing + premium... i choose the bigboy desing ^^ old moments :3
Yeah orange design with unlimited trade drone i bought to .. 35euro -.-
now its not for sale anymore.. Acc got banned on rank 11 on glob4 ..
Acc got everything haha;( To bad
The red bb , i do not think it was a second option like the orange one .. Or i would have seen it then ..
03/25/2013 01:43 maximunkiller#13
haaa memories of the game
03/25/2013 06:43 GuNzOwNz#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by bossarmydude View Post
one of the first ships in Darkorbit, was replaced in the late 2010. it brings back a lot of memories until DO removed it, i am probably the only one who has it.

(I cloaked the ship before they removed it, and somehow I managed to keep it)
I have A nostormo To :rolleyes:
03/25/2013 07:02 AnonWithName#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by bossarmydude View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

went on my other accounts and found this :D:D:D:D:D:D
Here is good song for you... :facepalm:

And this is "awesome"...I got it too...
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]