★☆★ RaisemyELO - Cheap, Fast, and Professional Boosting to CHALLENGER by CHALLENGERS

06/04/2013 04:13 fieryshadow#166
This post sounded so interested. I just purchase my boost from them. I will let everyone know the results.

So far, communication and answering my questions are amazing and friendly.
06/04/2013 06:03 RaisemyELO#167
Bumping Thread!
06/04/2013 14:15 fieryshadow#168
Results are in. When I spectated right from the start you can see how good these guys are. It was amazing. I definitely recommend these guys to anyone who want professional, friendly, communication, always answering your questions, and want a to feel secure that your account is in the good hands.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Trying to find how to put the image with no link. Ill fix it when I come back. You can copy and paste it.
06/05/2013 03:37 RaisemyELO#169
Bumping Thread! 3 Jobs completed!
06/05/2013 03:44 fieryshadow#170
I was so amazed by them that I bought again. They will be doing a second job for me. I will let everyone know the results.

So far 3 wins, will continue posting the results. and I will provide picture proof.

Finished Results are in.

Thanks to them I am sitting with my promotion series now.
06/06/2013 02:06 jeonghankang#171
Ordering now.
06/06/2013 02:10 RaisemyELO#172
2 Jobs completed! Bumping Post!!!
06/06/2013 03:24 fieryshadow#173
They are doing such an amazing job I got my promotion out of it. I am ordering to complete the promotion to get in a new tier.

Already ordered my promotion series. Will post the results
06/07/2013 01:18 RaisemyELO#174
Bumping Thread!!! 2 Jobs completed!
06/07/2013 23:16 fieryshadow#175
The results are in and here are my promotion series. I reach Gold V thanks to these guys.

Awesome work.
06/08/2013 01:36 RaisemyELO#176
Bumping Post!!!
06/08/2013 08:54 Jinsda#177
buying boost now (silver promotion series)!
06/09/2013 02:46 RaisemyELO#178
Bumping Thread!!
3 Jobs completed!
06/09/2013 20:03 dracosins#179
hallo before even concidering buying a boost from this site. i urge you to read my experince with them. and why i highly recemond NOT buying from them.

i bought a boost from gold 1 to plat v it cost 60 $. now this is surpost to be a 2 day job about 7 wins. it turned out to take 3 WEEKS and about 40 w and a TON of losses. now this might sound okay if the job was done but NO the account is at 53 lp. there was a total of 3 boosters on my account the first one i cough USING my account for COACHING and DUO QUOING with a BRONZE player, and lossing .. = my mmr lowerd by ALOT.
the 2 booster was a plat 1 guy EVEN THOU IT SAYS CLEARLY ON THEIRE SITE THAT ALL THEIRE BOOSTERS ARE DIAMOND + that is already 2 out of 3 promises on theire wepside BROKEN. after a while the booster GAVE UP. then the 3 booster came in he was on it for 2 days won a few lost a TON then quit to. leaving me with 53 lp and an MMR so low i only got 3 points per w. "raisemyelo" then gave me a "fullrefund".
when i then tryed to look into getting another boosting service i found out that "raisemyelo" actually made my account COST MORE to finish the boost then it did BEFORE thay started the job.
there for i asked for them to compensate for the diffrence in this case thay MADE my account cost 25 $ more to boost. mister ken yang from "raisemyelo" refuses to compensate me saying this is not his fault.

i hope it is readable. i good site note here is that i had my account boosted from gold v to 1 from another service flawless with a very very high win rate and therefore a very high mmr before raisemyelo started the job.
06/10/2013 03:29 RaisemyELO#180
We're very sorry we couldn't complete your boost, our boosters just decided it wasn't worth the time to after our shortage of EU boosters.
We are trying our best to eliminate all of our short legged, not as competent boosters to be replaced by capable EU boosters.

As for your job about the "40 wins, and a TON of losses", my guy was actually EVEN on the win/losses, which is why I was so eager to replace him for you.

"USING my account for COACHING and DUO QUOING with a BRONZE player"
No, we we're just duo queueing so we could complete your boost with two accounts.
If i could personally do the boost i would, but my ping is 200+ at EU.

"my mmr lowerd by ALOT"
No, your mmr didn't lower by ALOT, its frequent for accounts which have not been in the promotions of gold 1 to have, "clumped" LP gains per win.

As of right now, you have positive wins over losses. How would you explain your low MMR if your winrate is so high? It is currently 107/83.

You started off at 0LP, and your LP gains were low, but we never had less wins than your losses.
If anything, we did you more of a favor to stabilize your LP gains per win rather than do harm to it.

We're still very sorry about your experience with our EU boosters, and we'll continue to try our best to fan out the incompetent boosters.

TL;DR: Got you +53LP with low LP gains for free.
(In cases where we have LOW lp gains per win, we usually charge more.
My guy was uninformed about this, and continued to complete the job unaware
of this option.)

Still, we take blame for it, but not enough to compensate you over the top in which you have been asking for.

But still - Bumping thread!!!
2 jobs completed today!