what is up with trade bug ?

03/21/2013 09:28 Bartic#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by ²²Rock²² View Post
Brain.exe
You people are kinda boring with that Brain.exe. If that guy's sentence was understandable, he would probably understand. And, if he said 'Care to explain?' that means that he doesn't understand, and asks for help, and you should just help him and you should not be all like 'Get brain.exe'.
03/21/2013 12:14 AceSpace#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartic View Post
You people are kinda boring with that Brain.exe. If that guy's sentence was understandable, he would probably understand. And, if he said 'Care to explain?' that means that he doesn't understand, and asks for help, and you should just help him and you should not be all like 'Get brain.exe'.
I have already helped him check the spoiler :facepalm:
- OverLimit aka PowerPoint aka karem people shouldn't help him same what he did with arabia skills bug after people tried to help him he figured out how to fix them and didn't tell anyone,just showing how he is acting asking for help and he doesn't help anyone at all.
03/21/2013 14:01 magicanoo#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartic View Post
Do you actually think that he knows how to do what I asked for?
03/21/2013 14:14 Bartic#19
Quote:
I have already helped him check the spoiler :facepalm:
- OverLimit aka PowerPoint aka karem people shouldn't help him same what he did with arabia skills bug after people tried to help him he figured out how to fix them and didn't tell anyone,just showing how he is acting asking for help and he doesn't help anyone at all.
I did read it, that's why I said that you should help him right away, and not go all 'Use brain.exe'. If you think he doesn't deserve help, then don't help him. I wouldn't think bad about you either way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicanoo View Post
Do you actually think that he knows how to do what I asked for?
I don't know, I'm not familiar with his coding abilities, but, judging by your post, I guess he doesn't. But, as I said, I don't care about that.
03/21/2013 14:42 AceSpace#20
I don't really know its like adding a cooldown time to an item not a skill,you may ask someone who has already done this.
~ I apologize about what i have said.
03/21/2013 15:24 Nezekan#21
Quote:
I don't really know its like adding a cooldown time to an item not a skill,you may ask someone who has already done this.
~ I apologize about what i have said.
There are lots of ways to fix this, when somebody showed me how it was actually done I was quite suprised that it was so easy (I think we gave enough hints)
03/21/2013 15:41 DaSroFreak#22
Just think about, how the teleport system actually works.
03/21/2013 19:43 pushipu#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezekan View Post
There are lots of ways to fix this, when somebody showed me how it was actually done I was quite suprised that it was so easy (I think we gave enough hints)
Then tell people how it works and they will try to find a way to fix it.
It is hard to fix something that you have no idea how it work imo.
I don't really care about this since traders are useless on high exp server.
But there are too many that pretend to know something when in fact they have no idea and can be smart ass because no one has released bug or fix.
03/21/2013 19:46 Nezekan#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by pushipu View Post
Then tell people how it works and they will try to find a way to fix it.
It is hard to fix something that you have no idea how it work imo.
I don't really care about this since traders are useless on high exp server.
But there are too many that pretend to know something when in fact they have no idea and can be smart ass because no one has released bug or fix.
look at how other pservers fixed it (seidenkraft)

If it was for me, I'd even write a guide for you, but too bad there are some people here who just want to use this community (and its 'knowledge') so they can keep their secret money cow online :)
03/21/2013 21:03 pushipu#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezekan View Post
look at how other pservers fixed it (seidenkraft)

If it was for me, I'd even write a guide for you, but too bad there are some people here who just want to use this community (and its 'knowledge') so they can keep their secret money cow online :)
I heard they teleport through a room where you can't summon or something like that, but is this better fix for this problem?
03/21/2013 22:47 Over-Limit#26
adding some sec delay for trade pets can be anyway
03/21/2013 23:47 pushipu#27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Over-Limit View Post
adding some sec delay for trade pets can be anyway
Can you tell me who is responsible for item delay (if it's a table) because I can't even remember a item that have delay in usage :)))
03/22/2013 00:39 PortalDark#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by pushipu View Post
Can you tell me who is responsible for item delay (if it's a table) because I can't even remember a item that have delay in usage :)))
all potions have a 5 secs delay(normal potions not pills)
03/22/2013 00:54 Neko*#29
i am too late to join , huh ?

can some one please explain what is the trade bug, and how it works ?
i can help :)
03/22/2013 01:23 magicanoo#30
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
all potions have a 5 secs delay(normal potions not pills)
I think that this specific delay is hardcoded,hence the dynamic feature(chinese with 1second,european with 15seconds).