What server Cabal best

03/19/2013 16:01 matan5225#1
Can anyone tell me what the best server with many players, I played up to today in Elite Cabal but the server gets screwed up, they block just no reason players. So if anyone can tell me the server is good? Thank you
03/19/2013 16:09 renatopali#2
Check [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] If you like it come
03/19/2013 18:13 Skalp125#3
did anyone know a server where it is possible to get fast bm3 without donating?
note: this server should not be donate for the win
03/19/2013 21:13 Fifou12#4
the server wich was linked before , BM3 in less than 3-4 hrs when you have a good CR (15-16 ) .

Costume by shop ,Custom DP shop ( Pet , extender cube , Stuff Cube ) , edited drop ( for exemple all Legacy of a dungeon drop the special item weapons , or Pridius ) , IC2 drosning chest drop 100% drosnign earing x 3 etc etc ... !

Try it :)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/19/2013 23:14 m.David#5
yea sure banned for no reason again
there is no server that worth playing right now, all of them are low population because of the invasion of ep8 servers, some gather a bunch of kids playing custom servers that cant even be called cabal anymore
i think elite is still the only retail like server that is stable and it has a lot of players
03/19/2013 23:27 matan5225#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifou12 View Post
the server wich was linked before , BM3 in less than 3-4 hrs when you have a good CR (15-16 ) .

Costume by shop ,Custom DP shop ( Pet , extender cube , Stuff Cube ) , edited drop ( for exemple all Legacy of a dungeon drop the special item weapons , or Pridius ) , IC2 drosning chest drop 100% drosnign earing x 3 etc etc ... !

Try it :)

Really looks good, I'll give it a try.
Thanks bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.David View Post
yea sure banned for no reason again
there is no server that worth playing right now, all of them are low population because of the invasion of ep8 servers, some gather a bunch of kids playing custom servers that cant even be called cabal anymore
i think elite is still the only retail like server that is stable and it has a lot of players
Listen, Elite Cabal is a great server. But lately sucks to play all sorts of reasons, I play on this server for the last 5 years or so no matter what I try I eventually returns to him, but I want to change a bit and see if there are other things. That in ELITE servers have no other things
03/19/2013 23:44 m.David#7
almost all private servers r posted on elitepvpers, so look around, there r some with custom things and fast lvling gearing
but careful where u invest ur time because some are owned by some stupid kids and dont have a long life
03/19/2013 23:55 matan5225#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.David View Post
almost all private servers r posted on elitepvpers, so look around, there r some with custom things and fast lvling gearing
but careful where u invest ur time because some are owned by some stupid kids and dont have a long life
You're right about that