Locale_de.addr - Extract

03/18/2013 22:05 Woziee#1
How can I extract locale_de.addr? Can anybody help me? :-?
03/18/2013 22:22 'oShet#2
That file is useless I think.. xd
03/18/2013 22:26 Woziee#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'oShet View Post
That file is useless I think.. xd
You think? From locale de.addr you can change IP of server, if you change ip in root you don't do anything
03/18/2013 22:30 KaMeR1337#4
well this file is useless you can simply modify serverinfo.py
03/18/2013 22:54 Woziee#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaMeR1337 View Post
well this file is useless you can simply modify serverinfo.py
I SAY AGAIN!
From locale de.addr you can change IP of server, if you change ip in root you don't do anything BECAUSE HERE IS A NEW VERSION OF CLIENT! Understand guys!
03/19/2013 01:54 #SoNiice#6
WE SAY AGAIN TOO:

YOU EVEN CAN MODIFY THE SERVERINFO.PY TO LOAD THE IP!
03/19/2013 10:01 Woziee#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoNiice View Post
WE SAY AGAIN TOO:

YOU EVEN CAN MODIFY THE SERVERINFO.PY TO LOAD THE IP!
I SAY AGAIN: IF YOU MODIFY ON ROOT YOU GOT ERRORS.
P.S: Let's speak on topic! How can I extract locale_de.addr?
03/19/2013 11:48 Tyrar#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woziee View Post
I SAY AGAIN: IF YOU MODIFY ON ROOT YOU GOT ERRORS.
P.S: Let's speak on topic! How can I extract locale_de.addr?
If you don't want help gtfo!
03/19/2013 13:46 xGr33n#9
YOU HAVE TO EXTRACT locale_de.e**!
If there is no locale_de.e** look in the Mainfolder for the folder "locale"
03/19/2013 18:07 Woziee#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyHacker View Post
If you don't want help gtfo!
I need help, but again, you speak offtopic. Here is a new GF client version, if you modify serverinfo.py and try to open the client with metin2client.bin (.exe) you got a error.