ImmonsAionPlayer - best bot in best price!

04/27/2014 18:26 dabnoj#346
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immons View Post
You have problems on your computer. Bot was updated to work with latest patch for EU, so update your game.
hello can you add auto refresh new skill button? or it is already here?
04/28/2014 09:39 cozzle#347
Mods, he is posting personal data from someone. Mail/HWID etc...is this allowed on this forum?
04/28/2014 11:56 xNightflash#348
can someone share coin quest paths elyos side`?
04/28/2014 12:06 drphake#349
Workes fines after i updated aion.
My fault :(
04/28/2014 12:40 Immons#350
Quote:
Originally Posted by cozzle View Post
Mods, he is posting personal data from someone. Mail/HWID etc...is this allowed on this forum?
HWID belongs to me.
Mail was removed.
04/28/2014 12:52 cozzle#351
Quote:
HWID belongs to me.
Mail was removed.
did he allow u to post his nickname on this forum? His nickname doesnt belong to you.
04/28/2014 15:02 SuperKenshu#352
a Database would be great to share Coin Quests and other stuff!
it would be the first bot with community sharing system!

best regards
04/28/2014 20:40 dabnoj#353
does someone know how to refresh the new skills without quit immons and relog? please :(
04/28/2014 23:39 Immons#354
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabnoj View Post
does someone know how to refresh the new skills without quit immons and relog? please :(
No.
05/03/2014 01:45 Qetsiyah#355
Hi I'm having some trouble.

I recently just installed NCsoft NA Aion on a different account on my computer and now I'm having trouble loading the bot.

Basically when I click my characters name on the bot it will take me to the bot page then it will say "google chrome is not responding" I reinstalled/updated and still no luck.

I got no anti-virus running,

I also noticed the bot detects a 'EU server' the thing is I'm playing on a NA server?

as you can see in the link below on the screen shot it says "found character on EU server" I am playing on NA (Private server).

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

and then after I click my character name it redirects me to this page below

so basically everything works fine, it detects my character it just when I get to the configuration bot page it freezes and doesn't allow me to edit any settings.

Version I'm Using : Version= 4.5.0.8

The P server i currently play on allows version 4.5.0.8 at the moment.

It was working fine yesterday it was only when I re installed aion and then downgraded to the 4.5.0.8 version.
05/03/2014 04:52 xmast#356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qetsiyah View Post
Hi I'm having some trouble.

I recently just installed NCsoft NA Aion on a different account on my computer and now I'm having trouble loading the bot.

Basically when I click my characters name on the bot it will take me to the bot page then it will say "google chrome is not responding" I reinstalled/updated and still no luck.

I got no anti-virus running,

I also noticed the bot detects a 'EU server' the thing is I'm playing on a NA server?

as you can see in the link below on the screen shot it says "found character on EU server" I am playing on NA (Private server).

and then after I click my character name it redirects me to this page below

so basically everything works fine, it detects my character it just when I get to the configuration bot page it freezes and doesn't allow me to edit any settings.

Version I'm Using : Version= 4.5.0.8

The P server i currently play on allows version 4.5.0.8 at the moment.

It was working fine yesterday it was only when I re installed aion and then downgraded to the 4.5.0.8 version.
Well, I'm not sure if I understood that correctly but if you use the latest version of Immon's bot you have to use the latest version of Aion otherwise it will not work.
05/03/2014 06:51 Qetsiyah#357
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmast View Post
Well, I'm not sure if I understood that correctly but if you use the latest version of Immon's bot you have to use the latest version of Aion otherwise it will not work.

I see.

Is there any option too choose/edit the version to what suites you the best on the bot?

Because some servers especially private servers are usually 1-2 versions below the latest versions.

If not then I suggest that the old versions of the bot remained saved and as a optional download to players who play private servers because like I said before private servers are always behind the version of official servers sadly.

hm even with the latest version I still seem to have the same issue.
05/03/2014 12:14 Rincorin#358
hi! Im recently purchase ImmonBot but I don't know to do for aethergather.... Can u explain a little bit? (I saw the video but I don't understand).
Sorry for my english..
05/03/2014 12:17 Immons#359
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rincorin View Post
hi! Im recently purchase ImmonBot but I don't know to do for aethergather.... Can u explain a little bit? (I saw the video but I don't understand).
Sorry for my english..
-make path
-check what you want to tapp
-add land points.
-make macro with /select <nodeName> for example: /select Burning Vortex
-put macro on hotkey 3 in-game
-put attack action from game actions on hotkey 4
then click start.
05/03/2014 13:33 Qetsiyah#360
Quote:
-make path