[New Server] Merc. Online

03/15/2013 17:31 MdaizatZ#16
If Interested , Pls PM Me , Coz I Really Need Some Events And Quest ;) ,
03/16/2013 22:32 jaquilo#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by keithbell17 View Post
stfu jaquilo i couldnt keep up the server a had and last few servers have been immortal-gaming and av not had a server for ages cause av been having troubles in the family and girlfriend isues and stuff so dont come out with ur bullshit cause i dont come out with my family isues doesnt mean a dont love hosting a eudemons server cause if a could have one for years a think a would do that but money is hard at the moment and a never scammed anyone of there money and i didnt no who was botting and who wasnt they where hard to find and how the hell am a noob is im a noobthen the owner of this server is the biggest noob on the planet not been able to make a register page come on haha dont make me laugh :p

UPDATE: i cant do a server alone aswell. every server needs staff
Before you try speaking on my level son learn proper english like i said you are no one to judge anyones server you are the worse owner there ever was none of your servers lasted more then 3mos i know i played them all and even donated on ig just for you to close it a week later if thats not scam bitch what is you are worthless mfer so dont try judgeing others and fyi son if u cant handle being insulted back dont start it cause everybody here knows im man enough to dish it right back like i said ur a worthless mfer so kiss of bitch nobody wants to hear your crying..coome and try merc online everyone its awesome server with great staff already 20 players to date in the first 2 weeks thanks all
03/17/2013 02:59 MdaizatZ#18
Quote:
stfu jaquilo i couldnt keep up the server a had and last few servers have been immortal-gaming and av not had a server for ages cause av been having troubles in the family and girlfriend isues and stuff so dont come out with ur bullshit cause i dont come out with my family isues doesnt mean a dont love hosting a eudemons server cause if a could have one for years a think a would do that but money is hard at the moment and a never scammed anyone of there money and i didnt no who was botting and who wasnt they where hard to find and how the hell am a noob is im a noobthen the owner of this server is the biggest noob on the planet not been able to make a register page come on haha dont make me laugh :p

UPDATE: i cant do a server alone aswell. every server needs staff
Hahahaha , He Just Want A Money , Then He Will Close The Server , What The ... Please Lol , Dont Ever Things Someone Will Support You Here ,
03/18/2013 04:27 keithbell17#19
learn english biggest laugh av heard so far i am fucking english ya daft stupid fucking cunt i dont give 2 shits if no fucker likes me i dont do servers anymore rather play the best one and thats demons online so a dont no why yous fucking waste ur stupid daft time with the fucking server when you can play the one thats been around years and stable ya fucking crack pot and before ya say anything i dont give a shit if a get banned you guys do my nut in all to fucking gether learn english i whatever and for me shutting servers down in 3 wekks or whatever i did have 1 server that lasted awhile and i dont fucking change names all the time who says ur servers are gonna last long cause loads of people here have done exactly the same so dont come here with ya fucking stupid shit crack cause i aint the only person thats shut a server down and re opened it a few times so get ya fucking facts right ya daft cunt
03/18/2013 06:20 pretzel666#20
Quote:
learn english biggest laugh av heard so far i am fucking english ya daft stupid fucking cunt i dont give 2 shits if no fucker likes me i dont do servers anymore rather play the best one and thats demons online so a dont no why yous fucking waste ur stupid daft time with the fucking server when you can play the one thats been around years and stable ya fucking crack pot and before ya say anything i dont give a shit if a get banned you guys do my nut in all to fucking gether learn english i whatever and for me shutting servers down in 3 wekks or whatever i did have 1 server that lasted awhile and i dont fucking change names all the time who says ur servers are gonna last long cause loads of people here have done exactly the same so dont come here with ya fucking stupid shit crack cause i aint the only person thats shut a server down and re opened it a few times so get ya fucking facts right ya daft cunt
Only line i understood was the first 3 words ._.
03/18/2013 08:08 keithbell17#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by pretzel666 View Post
Only line i understood was the first 3 words ._.
yeh thats proper english with alot of swearing? anyway av got alot more things to worry about than bloody argue on here cause im at court on the 22nd and might be in jail for 2 year so ya no im not in the best of moods at the moment
03/18/2013 13:09 pretzel666#22
Well thats what happens when you scam people dumbass :P
03/19/2013 05:28 keithbell17#23
whats fucking scamming gotta do with this ugly cunt? i aint going to jail for scamming crack head even though av not scammed anyone if ya donate ya donate so fuck ya own daft fault for donating on a sevrer it happens im not the first to shut a server down after someone donates and wont be the last person get that in ya fucking head thick shit if u wanna start with me strt with every fucker thats done it............
03/19/2013 15:06 primus88#24
Quote:
if ya donate ya donate so fuck ya own daft fault for donating on a sevrer
omg.....such a confession...May God Be With You.
03/21/2013 02:32 keithbell17#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by primus88 View Post
omg.....such a confession...May God Be With You.
That is not a fucking confession ya git freak person now fuckoff read the fucker properly dafty if ya donate its ya own fault what happens so it isnt a fucking scam
03/21/2013 21:21 J3T_#26
can't log on to the server? down for maint?
03/22/2013 12:55 georgeion92#27
Quote:
That is not a fucking confession ya git freak person now fuckoff read the fucker properly dafty if ya donate its ya own fault what happens so it isnt a fucking scam

If the people you said are on their own fault for being scammed when donate that means much better for them is to stop donating but if they do that you will die of hungry so read and reply carefull!
03/22/2013 23:34 J3T_#28
Is the server working? i cant log in...
03/23/2013 04:04 jaquilo#29
Quote:
how bout ill play wtf i want bitch ass and u the lil pencil dick that started with prezel so son if u cant take it dont try to dish it out cause u aint shit i fear u worthless sack of shit go get them cocks out ur mouth and learn proper english and learn some real come backs ur so lame im getting bored of u alot like them pissy ass boring servers u made ..fucken noob ass bitch
03/26/2013 02:27 addisons#30
I can't log into the server it's been under maint for 3 days