[Help] How search values [32bit]

03/07/2013 19:59 XCodeShin#1
Hey again epvp users.
I wanna know how i can search valueas like Inf. Sp on 32bit..Is it possible?
Please help me i can't find any good tutorial..
If someone wan't to help then send me a PM how i need to search values.
Thankss.:handsdown:
03/10/2013 22:24 xXShadow19Xx#2
Well, since the S4 client is hidden in 32Bit systems, as far as I know it's NOT possible to change/search/dowhatever with Ids. At least not in cheat engine. But If you don't have a problem with being patient or if you know how to manipulate games by changing the Programmlogs you can use x7 Loader. with this, you can either use the files somone else createt by downloading it or you can make you own files^^

an explanation how to do that would take to much time, so I'll give you the links only.
Link to x7 Loader thread: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
x7 files collectionthread: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]