hi!
is there any possibilytiy to hack TransportShipOFKaron dungeon solo?
is there any possibilytiy to hack TransportShipOFKaron dungeon solo?
lol stupid method.Quote:
There is kind of a way to solo an expedition. You need 12 characters of your own (all on different accounts), all at a high enough level to do the expedition. Just multi-client and have all 12 characters form an expedition. Then use your primary character to enter the Dungeon and solo it, leaving the others outside. I would then strongly recommend disconnecting all the other characters.
To do this, you do need a pretty good computer, or several computers.
The hacks that you would HAVE to use to complete the dungeon are speed (self and mobs), non-aggro, vac, wall hack, skill hack. I don't see how else 1 player could complete a 12+ player dungeon.
thats logic but for most people impossible methon :PQuote:
There is kind of a way to solo an expedition. You need 12 characters of your own (all on different accounts), all at a high enough level to do the expedition. Just multi-client and have all 12 characters form an expedition. Then use your primary character to enter the Dungeon and solo it, leaving the others outside. I would then strongly recommend disconnecting all the other characters.
To do this, you do need a pretty good computer, or several computers.
The hacks that you would HAVE to use to complete the dungeon are speed (self and mobs), non-aggro, vac, wall hack, skill hack. I don't see how else 1 player could complete a 12+ player dungeon.