Dark Orbit - Antek's ACP service

03/05/2013 14:31 amenrip#31
Lol he search ACP online to become subreseller i think...ohhh you start to create your own threads...nice this way you don't use my Merkava reseller thread...:facepalm: child
03/05/2013 16:24 Cyber-Antek#32
Hello.

Quote:
Almost 2 weeks ago you were looking for ACP service and now you're going to sell it?

Dark Orbit - Searching for ONLINE ACP service

Grow up kid... No one is going ot get scammed here. You have chosen the wrong place.
Yes, I have searched for ACP service, because pherphaps someone wants to work with me and sell ACP things. But please, don't say anything in my thread Kamieniarz, because you're just a kid (17 years old) . :facepalm:

Quote:
Lol he search ACP online to become subreseller i think...ohhh you start to create your own threads...nice this way you don't use my Merkava reseller thread... child
No, I don't want to be subreseller. And again sorry, that I have pushed your thread. :( And I'm not a child, I'm 34 years old.

Best regards,
Antek
03/05/2013 16:37 Ennio990#33
When do you think you got it hacked? Because if you got it hacked you must keep it that way and let it be Ban proof.....Be quick or people or not going to be happy :(
03/06/2013 14:05 pgtitan#34
Any news? :)
03/06/2013 16:45 Nommo#35
Guys. Told long time ago that this guy is idiot :P He posted screen from 2011, in my opinion he downloaded it to make himself "trusted". Don't hope that he'll "hack" this ACP...
03/06/2013 17:20 Cyber-Antek#36
Hello.

Quote:
When do you think you got it hacked? Because if you got it hacked you must keep it that way and let it be Ban proof.....Be quick or people or not going to be happy :(
I am creating a video and new screenshot of my ACP. :) I don't know when will it be online.

Quote:
Any news? :)
ACP SERVICE STATUS: OFFLINE :(

Quote:
Guys. Told long time ago that this guy is idiot :P He posted screen from 2011, in my opinion he downloaded it to make himself "trusted". Don't hope that he'll "hack" this ACP...
If you think, that I can't hack ACP, please don't say anything in my thread. And you can search in Google something like "Dark Orbit ACP service screenshot" , but you won't find anything.

P.S. Skoro jesteś Polakiem, możesz do mnie pisać po polsku. :D

Best regards,
Antek