What happened to Live Support?

03/04/2013 15:22 Kolibre#1
So I was on this page [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and I had some questions to ask.

The page claims Live Support is online but I click the symbol and nothing happens? I just get a page telling me what online, offline, etc means lol

So is this just showing the live support is online and it's really offline? Just forgot to update that or don't bother?
03/04/2013 15:27 S1nner'#2
Click on the Live Support Online button again, then you will reach the Live Support Page.
03/04/2013 15:43 Kolibre#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miincer View Post
Click on the Live Support Online button again, then you will reach the Live Support Page.
Does nothing.

And I've turned off any pop up blockers. I clicked Live Support Online button, then clicked it on the next page and it just gives me the same page again.
03/04/2013 16:04 Darius'#4
Use a different browser...
03/04/2013 18:23 Kolibre#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by |: Darius:'3 View Post
Use a different browser...
I'm on Firefox.

I think most users are on Firefox as well so never even thought about switching browsers but it would be a last resort.

Will try it out.

EDIT: Can you people stop posting here if you don't even know what the thread is about? You people are replying to the thread and every single reply has been irrelevant.

This guy above my post here for example is telling me "Use a different browser..." like I'm stupid and this is an easy fix then I change browsers to Google Chrome and there is no difference.
03/04/2013 19:32 Acid#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolibre View Post
Does nothing.

And I've turned off any pop up blockers. I clicked Live Support Online button, then clicked it on the next page and it just gives me the same page again.
This page should open if you click again on the live support button ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]):

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

It works just fine for me.
03/04/2013 20:31 Kolibre#7
Thanks for that post and image.

And I was assuming that I would be purchasing goods/services from epvp not a third party gold seller site which I've read nothing but bad things about (keylogging, later bans after purchase, hacked account after purchase).
03/04/2013 20:54 Aimless Angel#8
Sorry but the store is not from epvp. As you can see on the image, the shop is from mmoga.
This section is only for discussions about epvp. We can't give you support about mmoga.

Greetz Angel