[Announcement] Elixir-Bot [New and partially free]

02/27/2013 22:08 'Heaven.#31
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLONGBING123 View Post
Hello, I cannot wait for this!

What are the different payments methods for when it is released?

Also you say, license system like PBDO-Bot and it will cost arround 10€ for one account.

so does this mean, if i bot during the night on one account, then play that account during the day, can i bot another account whilst i play on the account i botted on during the night?

Thanks!
We dont know the payments yet...But i think the payment are the general, like paysafecard,paypal netteller etc

@2. You're rigth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwarf. View Post
thank you, and finally, I see DO end here :p
Why do u think so negative? well...do ended already beginning of 2012
02/27/2013 22:45 alan davidBPDO#32
download?
02/27/2013 22:47 vuk4_dot4#33
@up
Wait until Friday/Saturday

I'm sure , I will be first beta tester ;)

Also I'm sure , Buying system will accept many payment methods
Possible as they can
02/27/2013 22:55 Scytex#34
Wow also das war deine Überraschung ^^
Am Freitag hab ich auch einen neuen GA1 Acc also kann ich den Bot gut langzeit testen :D

Durch den Bot gibt es hoffentlich dann weniger Newbies die nach free Bots fragen und keine 30€ ausgeben wollen...
Denn 10€ kann sich wohl jeder Leisten.

Wünsche euch viel Glück mit dem Projekt :)
02/28/2013 02:56 »jD«#35
Just be careful guys. One thing the neglected to say is that the beta version WILL most likely get your accounts banned, so don't use it for any important accounts. There are almost 30 different anti-bot methods in darkorbit. For example, PBDO-Bot has almost 7,000 lines of code just for anti-ban.

-jD
02/28/2013 03:14 bossarmydude#36
Quote:
Originally Posted by »jD« View Post
Just be careful guys. One thing the neglected to say is that the beta version WILL most likely get your accounts banned, so don't use it for any important accounts. There are almost 30 different anti-bot methods in darkorbit. For example, PBDO-Bot has almost 7,000 lines of code just for anti-ban.

-jD
Oh shut it, the bot isn't even open and you're trying to persuade people from testing/buying this bot and going to PBDO... -.-
02/28/2013 03:16 chiriu#37
I want :O
02/28/2013 03:30 »jD«#38
Quote:
Originally Posted by bossarmydude View Post
Oh shut it, the bot isn't even open and you're trying to persuade people from testing/buying this bot and going to PBDO... -.-
I'm not, infact, to tell you the truth, this bot wouldn't even be here without my constant hints to the development team.

I'm simply trying to protect you FOR NOW, sure, it may get there, but in Beta, it won't be safe... Don't come crying if you get banned.

-jD
02/28/2013 03:32 vuk4_dot4#39
Quote:
Originally Posted by bossarmydude View Post
God made noob :facepalm:

It is true , Don't be sure using Main account in Beta test
02/28/2013 05:05 GnomeProgramming#40
Quote:

-jD
Thats true, that maybe it would not be the safest bot in the beta version, but we will try to find all that any ban code from DO to make this as safe as PBDO BOT or maybe more :rolleyes:

Anyway you should know that working hard on something make you beater and we will try to make this the best bot that the people could see! ;)

Quote:
I'm not, infact, to tell you the truth, this bot wouldn't even be here without my constant hints to the development team.

I'm simply trying to protect you FOR NOW, sure, it may get there, but in Beta, it won't be safe... Don't come crying if you get banned.

-jD
Also that's true, people should not use main accs in our beta because we don't know all that anti bot code that use DO, but we will find them ;)
02/28/2013 05:12 sumnjiee#41
Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomeProgramming View Post
Thats true, that maybe it would not be the safest bot in the beta version, but we will try to find all that any ban code from DO to make this as safe as PBDO BOT or maybe more :rolleyes:

Anyway you should know that working hard on something make you beater and we will try to make this the best bot that the people could see! ;)
i remember long time ago when i beta tester of pbdo . its give along period of beta time for users until almost all bug are fixed :D
02/28/2013 05:37 puregewalt9622#42
Well We Just Can Wait For It :)
02/28/2013 05:43 linksus#43
Awesome. Good news. :D
02/28/2013 06:52 'Heaven.#44
Curren status:
completed 90% of the licensesystem
Comleted 60% of the packetserver
Bot GUI 90% done
02/28/2013 07:01 vuk4_dot4#45
It means finish in Weekend ?