Hey guys. Over the years I've been searching and searching for something to limit the FPS for Kal, and today I have finally found it.
The program is called DxTory. It is AMAZING for people who has low end computers (guility here) and would like to play the game much more smoothly.
To limit the frames simply check the option "Limit FPS Video"and enter the value you want the game to get limited. I use 30 FPS.
Download link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
If you have any questions in regarding how to use it, please post here.
The program is called DxTory. It is AMAZING for people who has low end computers (guility here) and would like to play the game much more smoothly.
To limit the frames simply check the option "Limit FPS Video"and enter the value you want the game to get limited. I use 30 FPS.
Download link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
If you have any questions in regarding how to use it, please post here.