i'm not jokeing-.-

05/05/2009 00:49 usedtobe#1
SO i play cabalonline "EU".there things are hard...lots...I reache dlv 169lv,don't ask what crabs do i wear i never got good drop ,does this game hate me?:>
I want to know a way of soloing ft2 BUUUT Cabal EU got top time dung table,if i do it solo i go there=they know i cheat.that why simple--kill leth tyrant and oepn chest...just relog without finishing it....this way wont get in the top thou hide yourself.Most ppl i guess had found out how to dmg hack or whatever..so here is my point
I need to know few things are the possible
1.Is there a BYPASS for cabal EU game guard(wich is freewere).
2.How to solo the damn ft2?dmg hack?speed?
3.If some1 have any idea how can i make some alz and buy good suff.i 'm sick of the idea other make fun with me and my crab set.If u can trust me send me pm ,ask me for my MSN/Skype.I will not give out what i have,i'm sure many ppl got my problem.PLEACE DO NOT PUBLIX ANY WORKING HAX HERE m8 some nubs looking around.If u get smth adn think i deserv it please send a PM and get biggest thanks u EVER SEEN :)
PS:of course..BIG SRY my eng realyy poor.
05/05/2009 09:42 usedtobe#2
bump it ,i am up for it
05/05/2009 17:11 d'Jew#3
I wouldn't suggest you use SpeedHack in a dungeon because the time will speed too so instead of 50min to finish the dungeon you will have 25 or even less if you set high speed . Best way of finishing a dungeon fast is to make a party , or if you want to hack and go solo do a dmg/def hack (if you can :))
05/05/2009 17:14 TrueYami#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiro4kuro View Post
I wouldn't suggest you use SpeedHack in a dungeon because the time will speed too so instead of 50min to finish the dungeon you will have 25 or even less if you set high speed . Best way of finishing a dungeon fast is the make a party , or if you want to hack and go solo do a dmg/def hack (if you can :))
Yah.
He's playing CabalEU
So he needs a lot more brain than he already has to get the dmg hack working ;)
05/05/2009 17:28 -Chrome-#5
They use some kind of damage hack, for sure.
They either increase their damage or they edited the casttime (+cooltime) = speedhack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSylian View Post
Yah.
He's playing CabalEU
So he needs a lot more brain than he already has to get the dmg hack working ;)
I'm not sure if you forgot it again and again, but the offtopic section is here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/05/2009 17:57 TrueYami#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Chrome- View Post
They use some kind of damage hack, for sure.
They either increase their damage or they edited the casttime (+cooltime) = speedhack.



I'm not sure if you forgot it again and again, but the offtopic section is here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Don't force me to go to the evil guys there >_>
And I wasn't offtopic xO
I was just writting my opinion about this guy, and what he needs for dmg.
Even I dun have enough' brain to get the hack working, I mean, I have some ideas but they're completly stupid, and I don't want to get flamed again from guys like Nova x]
05/06/2009 15:47 .Law.#7
or they wall hack to tyrants room, kill him and finish FT :D
05/06/2009 15:52 Amilu#8
xD I dont think so because you need to make all the quests that tyrant come :D
But this is off topic :)
If you want to solo it you need a Bypass and a dmg hack^^
Otherwise you have failed at the beginning :P