bat or breaker?

02/19/2013 20:36 zecagold#1
So which one you think is the best and why :)
02/19/2013 20:58 abc...xyz#2
Bat, because everyone can use the breaker. But to use the bat, you must have skill :D
/Edited: I cannot take a vote :D
02/19/2013 21:33 Itαchi#3
Breaker is better , but i prefer Bat ;D
02/19/2013 21:34 zecagold#4
breaker is more troll xD and the jump attack has less delay. But bat more damage and better design (i think)
02/20/2013 01:35 FBCR#5
Bat cuz break its easy to use
02/20/2013 12:51 Kek'#6
Breaker deals a bit lower damage to the enemy as Storm Bat does, but
you can push your target backwards by using the "jump-attack"
you have the possibility to deal tons of damage by loading your Breaker with right-click
and the most effective thing is, that Breakers do not have long Cooldowns after using the "Jump-attack".

Bat is very effective if you are able to hit often.
You can also make your Charakter spinning with Right-Click, but that is not as effective as Breaker.
Furthermore Storm Bat is easy to counter with every Weapon because of the long Cooldown after using an attack.

To put in a nutshell, it can be said that Breaker is the better choice.
02/20/2013 13:05 .Quickle-#7
Breaker.
02/20/2013 15:30 .Creative'#8
Breaker have the better Ranger, but when you killed somebody - you'll hear "noob" ..
02/20/2013 15:38 Hybrid~#9
Bat: u need "skills" to "aim" the target and 1hit kill him.Bat is good only for the 1hit kills. Bat jump-attack is single target, so you hit only 1player

Breaker: dmg is better. With a +1 hammer you can kill a Pen player with 2-3hits and an AP user with 4hits. Hammer's jump attack is multi-target, so you hit more targets in the same time.Breaker is way better for def at stairs (ST-2), but it's up to ya.
I prefer hammer.
02/20/2013 18:41 pattedugeilesau#10
Bat -> Push
Breaker -> Instant hit

Comparing 2 totally different weapons with totally different usage... sure, go on.
02/20/2013 19:00 Zweihorn.#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hybrid~ View Post
Bat: u need "skills" to "aim" the target and 1hit kill him.Bat is good only for the 1hit kills. Bat jump-attack is single target, so you hit only 1player

Breaker: dmg is better. With a +1 hammer you can kill a Pen player with 2-3hits and an AP user with 4hits. Hammer's jump attack is multi-target, so you hit more targets in the same time.Breaker is way better for def at stairs (ST-2), but it's up to ya.
I prefer hammer.
not rly
02/20/2013 19:10 zecagold#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hybrid~ View Post

I prefer hammer.

to "aim"? so is there a way to get a sure crit. with the bat?
02/20/2013 20:13 -MBH-#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by zecagold View Post
to "aim"? so is there a way to get a sure crit. with the bat?
Yep. U just have to find the crit zone.. its like the same of cs heavy/ps dash/ps strong cut/and so on. If u use the left/right camera settings: Open a room with a friend (with password), tell him to stand still and aim at his hands with the crosshair. Then do a ps light slash. if u arent critting u still dont hit the critzone. so u can test it out and when u get it, do a bat jumpattack, u'll see that it will be a crit. Practice it a bit then.
If u use the center camera settings: idk, just try to find the critzone. XD
02/20/2013 20:21 Zweihorn.#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by -MBH- View Post
Yep. U just have to find the crit zone.. its like the same of cs heavy/ps dash/ps strong cut/and so on. If u use the left/right camera settings: Open a room with a friend (with password), tell him to stand still and aim at his hands with the crosshair. Then do a ps light slash. if u arent critting u still dont hit the critzone. so u can test it out and when u get it, do a bat jumpattack, u'll see that it will be a crit. Practice it a bit then.
If u use the center camera settings: idk, just try to find the critzone. XD
you must stand near and you have to stand in a straight line to the enemy, then you will always make crits.
02/20/2013 20:30 -MBH-#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihorn. View Post
you must stand near and you have to stand in a straight line to the enemy, then you will always make crits.
If u know where u have to hit the enemys u dont have to stand near them. And its better to know the zone and aim ur hits well than running into 'em for crits.

Edit: took some screenshots..