[SELL] DDO ACCOUNT ON CANNITH (Dungeons & Dragons Online)

02/04/2013 18:02 guysery2000#1
Hi all, new on this forum, i hope i understood the rules and posted in the right section.
I'm selling my ddo account because i can't play it anymore, too short on free time now.
I have 3 characters on Cannith server, all at the start of the 21th (epic) level:
Valsharhha: female drow wizard (necromancer)
Rottenbone: male dwarf fighter (tank)
Dhjano: male half-elf ranger/rogue (arcane archer/assassin)

All 3 characters are amazingly geared, top-notch equipment for their level, many many many epic backup items for every occasion, more than 4 millions of gold in total, a LOT of epic Scrolls/Stones/Shards/every type of consumables in bags (If somebody is interested, i can provide full list of equipment via pm/mail).
All chars are 32 builds, Rottenbone is a TR Legend.
Ex-VIP account, with many DDOStore options already buyed, like Drow, Half-Orc, Half-Elf, etc (full list of adventure packs/options on pm/mail)...lots of turbine points (5000 more or less iirc), MOTU Expansion Pack COLLECTOR'S EDITION with ALL OPTIONAL ITEMS on every character, all UNUSED (tomes of lesser and greater reincarnations, potions for XP Bonus, figurines of wondrous power, etc)

I accept HONEST offers, thank you.

Up

Daily bump, send me a pm if interested
02/06/2013 13:55 guysery2000#2
Up for today
02/07/2013 15:21 guysery2000#3
bump

bump
05/20/2013 09:53 Lord Blacktiger#4
Hi guysery2000,

is this account still for sale and if yes could you give me a first number for it?
Thx for your reply even the account gone :mofo:,

Lord Blacktiger