$70(~€50) Paypal -> €50 PSC

02/01/2013 04:41 xMootie#1
Hello,

I'm looking to buy premium on epvp, but the only method available seems to be PSC, and there are no PSC sales outlets within 50 miles of where I live(US). I have a business verified Paypal account(around 4 years old) with thousands of transactions and very good reputation.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll PM you my skype/msn.

Regards,
Zack
02/01/2013 07:42 Preasiro.#2
You can buy e*Gold, 500eg cost 10€ and the you can make premium.

Its much better, and dont cost so much ^^
02/01/2013 14:23 xMootie#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preasiro. View Post
You can buy e*Gold, 500eg cost 10€ and the you can make premium.

Its much better, and dont cost so much ^^
Only payment method available to buy e*Gold is PSC...
02/01/2013 14:24 Myzu#4
@Xor it is not, I can give u 500e*gold for 13euro paypal if u want xD
02/01/2013 14:39 iWitch#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by XorLethal View Post
Only payment method available to buy e*Gold is PSC...
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

You can upgrade to Premium using Elitegold also you can buy Elitegold with Paypal in the Elitegold Trading Section , much cheaper , 12-13Euro's ,
02/01/2013 14:43 xMootie#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Neji~ View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

You can upgrade to Premium using Elitegold also you can buy Elitegold with Paypal in the Elitegold Trading Section , much cheaper , 12-13Euro's ,
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeVeR.FoRG1Ve View Post
@Xor it is not, I can give u 500e*gold for 13euro paypal if u want xD
Thanks, didn't think of buying e*gold from other members directly.
02/01/2013 15:01 dziewczyna#7
you give 70 dollar paypal for 50€ euros Paysafecard?
02/01/2013 15:04 Preasiro.#8
480-500 E*gold are at the moment 10€.

greetz