sjsro gm notice?

04/29/2009 02:35 Hefy123#1
Anyone get that gm notice? What time he say check is over?
04/29/2009 02:36 romochild#2
I dont know but i hope it is soon lol! They took me off at 99.89% with a huge mob on my friend and me killing them with my 89 nuker =P. Full int ftw!!
04/29/2009 02:38 lynxz#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by romochild View Post
I dont know but i hope it is soon lol! They took me off at 99.89% with a huge mob on my friend and me killing them with my 89 nuker =P. Full int ftw!!
Pure int s/s is easily killed by anyone with last tier +5 set on =\ Provided they don't have a sosun sword =P
04/29/2009 02:48 romochild#4
I have full sos armor. Some chinese that my brother knows quit and gave me all his armor and shit.
Mythical Sword (SoS) < got from GM buy paying silk for
Guardian Aegis (SoS) and my armor is sos as well < same and the armor same
04/29/2009 06:48 mert#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by romochild View Post
I have full sos armor. Some chinese that my brother knows quit and gave me all his armor and shit.
Mythical Sword (SoS) < got from GM buy paying silk for
Guardian Aegis (SoS) and my armor is sos as well < same and the armor same
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynxz View Post
Pure int s/s is easily killed by anyone with last tier +5 set on =\ Provided they don't have a sosun sword =P
Quote:
Originally Posted by romochild View Post
I dont know but i hope it is soon lol! They took me off at 99.89% with a huge mob on my friend and me killing them with my 89 nuker =P. Full int ftw!!
i think u all guys what u say is not the answer from this theared or?