[Request] Bewitching Nidalee

01/31/2013 01:47 Jealous989#1
Hey everyone! Looking for a LoL account with Bewitching Nidalee on it! :)
I don't care what the stats are on it (including elo/level/wins or lost, etc.)
It can be level one with nothing but Nidalee and Bewitching Nidalee!
Looking to trade for it! One year of Xbox Live (code).
Why would I pay 60 bucks worth for an account with just bewitching nidalee on it? Well to be quite frank.. I'm obsessed with Nidalee and have every skin on her for my main, but I reallllllly want Bewitching Nidalee! Pls help a friend out!:3

EDIT: NA preferred, but don't mind. Can also offer steam account with Arma2, Terraria, Dota 2, MW2, Black ops 1!
01/31/2013 05:32 .#Goomba#2
NA / EUW?
01/31/2013 05:47 Jealous989#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by .#Goomba View Post
NA / EUW?
Either one really, prefer NA
01/31/2013 08:45 Dragonnidh#4
well i have no xbox, and dont want a steam acc ^^ any other offers ? just pm me
02/01/2013 00:57 Jealous989#5
Nope, that's all I really got to offer. .-.
:handsdown: Need this skin! ;-;

bump!