HELP about hacking fireballs and others

01/30/2013 10:07 chelseaBLUE#1
first,let me introduce myself.i'm a mabinogier from PRC and maybe i am the first one trying hacking mabinogi in the chinamainland.now i see a video on the youtube.in that video a man made a fireball within 4 seconds and shoot it to the other players. i feel very surprised that that bug was stopped in 2010 that means that another bug is getting out.if that bug exists other mods like dragon's meteorite can be made easily.so can u help me or just tell me how to do that. there is also a question that in the client now ,is there any way to deal the ego weapon or the other things?the used ways by pet battle is stopped too.and is there anyway to dyeing on the things which can't be dyed such as wingbows and so on. i'd like to know all of that and wish a way to get that way of hacking.
apologize for my poor english.thx all the way
01/31/2013 18:43 adam_j#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelseaBLUE View Post
first,let me introduce myself.i'm a mabinogier from PRC and maybe i am the first one trying hacking mabinogi in the chinamainland.now i see a video on the youtube.in that video a man made a fireball within 4 seconds and shoot it to the other players. i feel very surprised that that bug was stopped in 2010 that means that another bug is getting out.if that bug exists other mods like dragon's meteorite can be made easily.so can u help me or just tell me how to do that. there is also a question that in the client now ,is there any way to deal the ego weapon or the other things?the used ways by pet battle is stopped too.and is there anyway to dyeing on the things which can't be dyed such as wingbows and so on. i'd like to know all of that and wish a way to get that way of hacking.
apologize for my poor english.thx all the way
In Shanghai, do they approve of solid blocks of text?
02/02/2013 08:56 JohnHeatz#3
#Moved to the right section