Any ep3 server out there?

01/27/2013 02:28 IPerny#1
I'm looking for a shaiya p server like ep3 like the original shaiya... slow exp..can't plvl like you can now... takes a lot of people to do CTI ...ya kno the good old shaiya. If there is any server like that out there please pm me..
01/27/2013 15:00 JohnHeatz#2
#Moved to the right section
01/27/2013 15:07 TeddyBear94#3
not that im aware of one atm :( sry
01/27/2013 17:59 IPerny#4
I thought I put it in the wrong section, sorry. and it's okay teddy, I just miss the old shaiya.
01/31/2013 09:07 dreadsoul#5
i asure you mate your not the only one,i hate aborb/enchants is teh main reason for me ruined pvp and so did the new lvls everyones over the hp cap with that stupidd glitch no1 can fix
01/31/2013 15:12 IPerny#6
when i get the money ill make a p server like the old shaiya back then because i miss it.
01/31/2013 19:10 Gliomaru#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by IPerny View Post
when i get the money ill make a p server like the old shaiya back then because i miss it.
PM me. If you want to make a p server I can provide you the money ;)

~ Hexa
01/31/2013 19:16 denis2112#8
I have original ep3 Files if you need. ;)
01/31/2013 20:10 TeddyBear94#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by denis2112 View Post
I have original ep3 Files if you need. ;)
which are released here in epvpers aswell ;D
01/31/2013 20:11 denis2112#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyBear94 View Post
which are released here in epvpers aswell ;D
Last time i tryed they didnt work. :)
01/31/2013 20:14 TeddyBear94#11
well i should rerelease working ones then :o
01/31/2013 20:19 denis2112#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyBear94 View Post
well i should rerelease working ones then :o
Ok :) Gl.
02/01/2013 07:33 IPerny#13
well thank you guys for having interests about this idea, i know hexa so ill talk to him about this.