Eisen Token - Daily Quest

01/25/2013 03:44 Joker¨#1
I just started playing again after a long while and noticed these "Eisen" tokens. I understand the concept [amount of exp collected from a daily quest is increased by 10% per each Eisen Token, maximum being 15 tokens if I understood right].

Also I found out that these tokens do not apply on a "Monster Hunt" daily quest.

After some more researching I didn't find out for sure are tokens applicable to all other daily quests or are these tokens applicable to only some daily quests.

If these tokens can be used only in some selected daily quests I would really appreciate a list of those daily quests. Thanks in advance :)
11/23/2018 19:31 sinharvestx#2
I have been playing for the past couple months again and I have not ever had any of the Eisen tokens used for any daily quests. I started a new character and I thought they would be automatically taken from inventory when I did a daily, but I've never noticed them being used. The game creators are not very good at cleaning up the game so I'm sure its just for the lower level quests, even though they drop from any level monster.