[S] BF3 Key or Account

01/25/2013 02:44 Annomania#1
Hello guys,

i want a Key for BF3 , and Account shall be fine too if the acc is "clean".

I want to pay via PP but PSC shall be fine to, but whould preffer PP.

Please post here!

Annomania
01/27/2013 13:58 =[TiG]= MiniMee <3#2
Falls du noch einen Account suchst schreib mich mal bei Skype an: spiolino
01/28/2013 13:32 Gameversandhaus#3
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

meld dich :)
02/01/2013 00:06 Ryfeed#4
I would give you an BF3 + Medal of Honor account for 25€ paypal ;)
02/04/2013 20:19 TIMΣ™#5
I have a Battlefield 3 Premium Account, if you are interested PN me.
02/04/2013 20:38 xsaculx#6
I have an Account with Battlefield 3,Crysis 2,Medeal of Honor.PN me!
02/06/2013 13:42 optiiix3#7
I have a Battlefield 3 Premium Account, if you are interested PN me.
02/06/2013 15:57 [N]ooB«™#8
I have Battlefield 3 Limited edition played only 1-2 hours 10 euro psc. add me skype : grmantschno ;)
02/08/2013 17:15 damagebuster#9
add skype bunitkill
02/08/2013 18:05 ♫ Chidcom#10
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/08/2013 22:20 Eiste#11
I have a Battlefield 3 Premium Account, if you are interested PN me.
20€ Psc