News Seafights bugs

01/23/2013 05:02 нεcтσя#1
Hy everyone .
Let the gold bug , he's time is over . Now to start to new bugs.

I just say that are
1- Island shoot
2- Item buy
3- A space for cannons
4- ....more soon

Now to see how is a real bug hunter and find this :))


P.S is just a info topic. No more info . I thing is enought this
01/23/2013 05:20 phiccolo#2
what about item buy? hat is that ?
01/23/2013 08:28 Urteil123#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by нεcтσя View Post
Hy everyone .
Let the gold bug , he's time is over . Now to start to new bugs.

I just say that are
1- Island shoot
2- Item buy
3- A space for cannons
4- ....more soon

Now to see how is a real bug hunter and find this :))


P.S is just a info topic. No more info . I thing is enought this
lol the for wt...* u build a topic .... It not help anyone its a info for bp ;D not more

and Gold Bug still work :)
01/23/2013 08:56 PanCiemnosci#4
wath item bay?? wath work bug gold . write
01/23/2013 13:53 jarit#5
The 1. bug is puplic, the 3. I know and the 2. bug you dont say, what this bug do.
01/23/2013 18:29 rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr#6
yes gold bug is still working :)
01/23/2013 18:44 maxtor11#7
I thing he say that the bug gold is old and now are best bug . to do
01/23/2013 23:48 Marek639#8
what is ithem ??