Hello!
I would like to buy 100 dbs on dark and if it is possible for this wicked world of insane botters I would be more than happy if my chatacter can be leveled through mentor exp till L140.
I have 200 bucks to spend
So I was thinking that 150 bucks for 100 dbs and 50 bucks for leveling.
I'm always on conquer so co-operation shouldnt be a problem.
Pm me to my email adress [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Ps. If you are not reliable seller then be adviced that I will complete the transaction in small parts and you will have to pay the dbs first.
I would like to buy 100 dbs on dark and if it is possible for this wicked world of insane botters I would be more than happy if my chatacter can be leveled through mentor exp till L140.
I have 200 bucks to spend
So I was thinking that 150 bucks for 100 dbs and 50 bucks for leveling.
I'm always on conquer so co-operation shouldnt be a problem.
Pm me to my email adress [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Ps. If you are not reliable seller then be adviced that I will complete the transaction in small parts and you will have to pay the dbs first.