S>> on ThunderServer DBS,mets,Gold, and more

01/21/2013 00:13 ThunderSeller#1
Hey guys I'm new to the forums but not new to selling.
This is for Nature>Thunder server only

I'm selling DBS, GOLD, METSCROLLS, and + items here on thunder server.
  • In Stock
-Gold Coins. @ $2.20 per 20 mil
-Meteor Scrolls @ $1 per 110mets (11 met scrolls)
-CPS @ ON HOLD, backed up in orders
-+5 1 hander @ $4.50
-+4 2 hander @ $1.50
-+4 backsword @ 1.70 each (have 2)
______
  • Current Orders
-1
______
  • Orders Completed
-3


PM or leave a message here if you would like to purchase anything

I will not go first. Paypal only.

If we are both online when the deal is made i can meet you in the game and trade with you. We can meet on msn or skype to talk live to eachother.

If we are not online at the same time, I will create a mule account, pass the items on to it, and send you the full information of the account along with your order.

Thank you for Viewing ThunderSeller.
01/22/2013 02:35 ThunderSeller#2
Alright, i really want to push this sale out to people. first 5 orders get 10% off and a free met scroll order (110 mets).
01/24/2013 02:31 angelrab#3
Hi!
Are you still selling? I'm keen in getting some DBs from you!! Willing to go first but only small amount per transaction to build trust! Please reply me ASAP! Thanks..
01/24/2013 03:14 jakegwapo#4
What your Skype or Msn sir? im looking Dbs on server Thunder Thanks!
01/24/2013 05:08 ThunderSeller#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelrab View Post
Hi!
Are you still selling? I'm keen in getting some DBs from you!! Willing to go first but only small amount per transaction to build trust! Please reply me ASAP! Thanks..
PM'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakegwapo View Post
What your Skype or Msn sir? im looking Dbs on server Thunder Thanks!
PM'd
01/24/2013 11:56 morsomgut2#6
myskype : brian.junior9
01/24/2013 14:07 ThunderSeller#7
Right now I'm backed up in Orders for DBS, i'm putting that on hold, if people would like to purchase other things, they are still available.

OP updated.

2 Orders done. 1 Order to go. Still a bit backed up. thanks for all the great customers for being understandable!
01/25/2013 06:24 angelrab#8
Bought some DBs and transaction went smoothly!!!

Great and friendly LEGIT SELLER!!! Recommended for all! :)

Looking forward to more business :D
01/29/2013 03:12 angelrab#9
Second transaction went smoothly! LEGIT LEGIT! :D

Oh! And forgotten to mention, fast delievery :D Efficient!
01/29/2013 03:16 ThunderSeller#10
Thank you again!
It's been a pleasure dealing with everyone!
I didn't know there was such a massive demand for this server! glad you guys enjoy!