wc unlock

01/20/2013 05:27 seanhex#1
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

i just found this on vid on youtube. anyone knows how to do this? pm me :mofo::mofo::mofo:
01/20/2013 08:56 dragonHeart_khd#2
i know how to do it
with Fiddler 2
but it's useless u will stay banned
i used Fiddler 2 to get to my suspended accounts to relocate them or to help the new accounts
by Fiddler u can change the request and the response to let the server think that ur account is not suspended, then u'll receive ur account info normally
so basically u still banned and can't login without doing that every single time

and as soon as kixeye find it and patch no one will be able to access the banned accounts.

so just move on and create another account, cuz no one hacked kixeye server yet ;)
01/20/2013 10:03 adyeskwatro#3
how to do it in fiddler 2? so you need a swf files first?
how about charles w/c we can edit request and reponses
01/20/2013 10:18 shaneomac#4
Can you pm me the way to do it with fiddler mate?
01/20/2013 11:30 Laloo25#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonHeart_khd View Post
i know how to do it
with Fiddler 2
but it's useless u will stay banned
i used Fiddler 2 to get to my suspended accounts to relocate them or to help the new accounts
by Fiddler u can change the request and the response to let the server think that ur account is not suspended, then u'll receive ur account info normally
so basically u still banned and can't login without doing that every single time

and as soon as kixeye find it and patch no one will be able to access the banned accounts.

so just move on and create another account, cuz no one hacked kixeye server yet ;)
lol you are wrong .a lot of people hack kixeye server
still they dont know how to cheat in game
01/20/2013 11:44 Wergez#6
#closed