New Hacks

04/22/2009 23:40 Sunjo#1
Is anyone currently working on hacks/exploits?

I understand since the last update all hacks are not working.. but I'm just wondering if anyone's released new ones OR are working on new hacks?

Discuss/Whatever else. :)
04/23/2009 00:24 exeduz#2
Look about 2 Minutes in this Forum and your dumb question should be answered.

greetz
04/23/2009 09:54 Sunjo#3
I didn't ask for a smart ass response.

I have looked through these forums for nearly a week now, and still no word of any progress on hacks, just general discussion on various problems with personal exploits on mainly private servers.

Besides, well over half of the threads are in german.. sure makes a whole lot of sense on an english forum. =/
04/23/2009 10:10 fkfkfkfk#4
Its a german Forum - elitepvpers.de ...:pimp:

greets
04/23/2009 11:14 Sunjo#5
Sure, but all of the graphics and text is in english.. better to pick one or the other tbh. =/
04/23/2009 11:58 fkfkfkfk#6
But i would say the important tipps/tricks/Guides are in English and German or not?
And the other thing,here are alot of Ppl which do some Bots or other things,but its all in C++, and when you dont understand this,you wont find anything good..

greets
04/23/2009 16:32 Sausage#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by fkfkfkfk View Post
Its a german Forum - elitepvpers.de ...:pimp:

greets
echk elitepvpers.com ;)