First login warp position

01/17/2013 20:47 panikaa#1
Hi epvp!

I have a problem, I must to change a first login position (in first city).
I mean that this position takes the form immediately after its creation.

Any body help me?
01/18/2013 18:03 .RUVision#2
I'm not sure but I think that you have
to edit the "Town.txt" which you can find
in the map root directory
01/18/2013 18:07 .Remix#3
PHP Code:
quest firstport begin
    state start begin
        when login with pc
.getqf("first") == 0 begin
            
if pc.get_empire() == 1 then
                pc
.warp(xxx, yyy)
                
pc.setqf("first", 1)
            if 
pc.get_emmpire() == 2 then
                pc
.warp(xxx, yyy)
                
pc.setqf("first", 1)
            if 
pc.get_empire() == 3 then
                pc
.warp(xxx, yyy)
                
pc.setqf("first", 1)
            else
            
end
        end
    end 
01/19/2013 13:59 panikaa#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Remix View Post
PHP Code:
quest firstport begin
    state start begin
        when login with pc
.getqf("first") == 0 begin
            
if pc.get_empire() == 1 then
                pc
.warp(xxx, yyy)
                
pc.setqf("first", 1)
            if 
pc.get_emmpire() == 2 then
                pc
.warp(xxx, yyy)
                
pc.setqf("first", 1)
            if 
pc.get_empire() == 3 then
                pc
.warp(xxx, yyy)
                
pc.setqf("first", 1)
            else
            
end
        end
    end 
I did not want to do this quest, but I guess I have to.
Thanks for your finished design :).