Vote High6 for hack approving!

04/22/2009 08:28 Huseby#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by hok30 View Post
@Ontopic - you have my vote.
Mine tho, org elitepvp members > any one.
04/22/2009 09:04 sonybaci#17
You got my vote !!!!!
04/22/2009 10:39 SyntaxNL#18
Fight where?
I was just chatting with him, can't see a fight there lol

And Dan already told me who he was no worries ;)
Hangover from last night + this forum = chatting with high6, no fights involved people sorry :(
04/22/2009 13:23 Darkyy#19
Looks like the only one that didn't post here was me :(

@on thread: we'll see
04/22/2009 13:30 .bmg#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyntaxNL View Post
Fight where?
I was just chatting with him, can't see a fight there lol

And Dan already told me who he was no worries ;)
Hangover from last night + this forum = chatting with high6, no fights involved people sorry :(
so who am i? :D or maybe what char i play?:P

(and i assumed i dun like u because of ur posts in this thread [the first ones])
04/22/2009 13:40 SyntaxNL#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by .bmg View Post
so who am i? :D or maybe what char i play?:P

(and i assumed i dun like u because of ur posts in this thread [the first ones])
No idea who you are, is that a bad thing? :p
04/22/2009 13:51 GlacialWraith#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyntaxNL View Post
No idea who you are, is that a bad thing? :p
syntax high6 is a major hacking con editing programming force on E-PVP as far as i know u woul not know the wat the hell c++ is lol, So dont come here and flame people who are clearly your intellectual superior.
04/22/2009 14:15 SyntaxNL#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlacialWraith View Post
syntax high6 is a major hacking con editing programming force on E-PVP as far as i know u woul not know the wat the hell c++ is lol, So dont come here and flame people who are clearly your intellectual superior.
What i can or cannot do is not really important since i don't do much with CO2.
Yes i screwed around with CO2 in the past but i have found more productive ways when it comes to programming. (Hobby > Job > Money > Spending it)

I'm not saying messing or programming for CO2 is a bad thing (I'm guilty myself :p) but i'm sure you get the point which i was trying to make.

My little chat with high6 was nothing more than chatting.
No flaming or fighting with him, just chatting :)

If high6 felt offended by my way of chatting with him than he can add me on MSN / PM or even make a new thread and i'll say sorry to him ;)
04/22/2009 19:24 Redtiger151#24
lol fobos nice :P
Also guys, no need for fighting. He must be of high status anyways because he is part of the CID7 staff. And his join date or his post count don't relate to how much he knows about epvp. .bmg don't act like an asshole because you have 1.5k posts, don't think you are cool or better than anyone because of your post counts. (You are hating on SyntaxNL anyways ^^, not the other way around!) Also, high6, please do not resort to using inappropriate language! And I don't think that you could be the only hack approving member, sorry..It's highly unlikely. And this is in the wrong section. It goes in the Join e*pvp section, so please post it there. Thanks!
Can I get a mod to move this or close it?
04/22/2009 19:38 .bmg#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redtiger151 View Post
lol fobos nice :P
Also guys, no need for fighting. He must be of high status anyways because he is part of the CID7 staff. And his join date or his post count don't relate to how much he knows about epvp. .bmg don't act like an asshole because you have 1.5k posts, don't think you are cool or better than anyone because of your post counts. (You are hating on SyntaxNL anyways ^^, not the other way around!) Also, high6, please do not resort to using inappropriate language! And I don't think that you could be the only hack approving member, sorry..It's highly unlikely. And this is in the wrong section. It goes in the Join e*pvp section, so please post it there. Thanks!
Can I get a mod to move this or close it?
Jealous?

besides FUCK YOU, i got 1,5k post coz im here for 4 years BITCH.

also noone is fighting.

@SyntaxNL: not reallly..
04/22/2009 19:48 Redtiger151#26
Quote:
Originally Posted by .bmg View Post
Jealous?

besides FUCK YOU, i got 1,5k post coz im here for 4 years BITCH.

also noone is fighting.

@SyntaxNL: not reallly..
Don't resort to using bad language please. And no I'm not jealous. I'm just trying to solve our problem.

To GlacialWraith:
Dude SyntaxNL is a CID7 staff member. Do you know what CID is? Apprently not because if you did, you would really respect this dude.
04/22/2009 20:22 sonybaci#27
@redtiger, i wish you joined the forum when it was at the begining,to see what contribution had made bmg :),that's what i say ;)
04/22/2009 23:03 Redtiger151#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonybaci View Post
@redtiger, i wish you joined the forum when it was at the begining,to see what contribution had made bmg :),that's what i say ;)
Would you be so kind as to tell me?
04/22/2009 23:29 kinshi88#29
#Closed