Development Ideas with a Clientless.

01/10/2013 18:50 djfisring#31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devsome View Post
You can read the allchat and filter the WTS / WTB .
You can read the Packet if anyone has a Stall open (don't know if there is any Packet for it) and show it who has a Stall open and in what city.
You can write notices with your Clientless tool.
You can make him as a Supporter, that more then one can "connect" to him over the www and help players. So if any player PMs him, you can see it in the webpanel and write back.
And so on..
I like this clientless idea.
Supports pm, all chat and global logger.
Is there any tool like this out?
01/10/2013 21:23 sarkoplata#32
Quote:
Originally Posted by djfisring View Post
I like this clientless idea.
Supports pm, all chat and global logger.
Is there any tool like this out?
unfortunately not, you've gotta code such thing.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

This one, only logs globals. Logging pms is just 2 minutes of work. Because on pm and global, server sends information with the sender name. But on 'all chat', server send information of the sender's spawnID. To get the name from the spawnID, you have to parse the whole groupspawn packet. (0x3019) It's so difficult.
01/10/2013 21:29 Devsome#33
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarkoplata View Post
Yep. But you got to parse the groupspawn (0x3019) fully, 100% correct. If you can do it, (on BR110 files), i will give you $50. :o
Give me Downloadlink from any BR110 files Server, to lazy to search the right.
You can also add me in Skype
01/13/2013 04:41 MeGaMaX#34
they are not public :/ , they was but removed after released :D
01/13/2013 09:11 zeteris#35
Quote:
But on 'all chat', server send information of the sender's spawnID. To get the name from the spawnID, you have to parse the whole groupspawn packet. (0x3019) It's so difficult.
Check zBot source code, it may help you :)
01/13/2013 12:25 sarkoplata#36
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeteris View Post
Check zBot source code, it may help you :)
Ive already. But it's vsro. Br and vsro have differences.
01/13/2013 12:27 Schickl#37
Quote:
Originally Posted by androw3349 View Post
they are not public :/ , they was but removed after released :D
Any client which is about as old as the ones used for BR will work
and not the server is important, the client is

If anyone gives me files which are similar to BR files and with which I can connect to a working server, I'll see what I can do(shouldn't be too hard to get. Did that in the old open beta client too and it worked just fine)
01/13/2013 13:03 kevin_owner#38
Actually the rev6 idea for the private server community isn't a bad idea. You just need to create a good database.
@sarkoplata the groupspawn packet isn't THAT difficult, there are tons and tons of parsed groupspawn packets out there and you just need to finish them which is done pretty quickly with the edxSilkroadLoader to parse the packets.

About the bot detection like lesderid said you can make a little random element in the movement and it's getting pretty hard to detect a bot but some of them use walkscripts so if you just download those and read them you can check for people walking at those points.
01/18/2013 19:00 Nezekan#39
Bot detection is not really that hard, people are just looking in the wrong direction, why would you secure something that is bound to be cracked?
01/19/2013 18:19 sarkoplata#40
The case wasn't to detect bots already, imo botting should be allowed lol.
01/19/2013 19:10 PortalDark#41
Quote:
The case wasn't to detect bots already, imo botting should be allowed lol.
Allowed or not, not many want them so it could be useful for those WILLING to track them
01/19/2013 23:52 sarkoplata#42
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
Allowed or not, not many want them so it could be useful for those WILLING to track them
Well of course it would be useful for people who doesnt want botters at their servers, but i wont code such thing because it's just useless for me. But it's a dev thread, hope somebody may have an idea from here...
01/20/2013 12:10 kevin_owner#43
Well if you want a cool idea, (Just spitballing over here) What if you add some kind of AI to your clientless so you can create some kind of event a server where you fight against bots. It would make the server look more populated and it could be fun if the bots are smart enough.
01/20/2013 21:34 sarkoplata#44
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_owner View Post
Well if you want a cool idea, (Just spitballing over here) What if you add some kind of AI to your clientless so you can create some kind of event a server where you fight against bots. It would make the server look more populated and it could be fun if the bots are smart enough.
You're talking about almost a bot :) [Good idea though]
Well imo the best idea for now is to make a spam-killer, will stay in town and see if somebody is spamming and ban the user. For this you only have to parse groupspawn 0x3019, and chat 0x3026(easy). But I hate parsing groupspawn, if somebody is going to help me with parsing 0x3019 on BR110, I will pay a little im serious :)
01/21/2013 04:51 ovidiu#45
you could do a clientless npc , which can do pretty much anything, you can check out elyoss to see how they implemented it