WTT/WTS Codes!

01/07/2013 05:02 whatthebaek#1
Codes Available:

Razer Abyssus Runes: EUW(1), EUNE(1)
Riot Graves: EUW(1), EUNE(4), BR(4), KO(4)
PAX Sivir: EUNE(1), BR(1), KO(1)
Championship Riven: KO(1), BR(1)
PAX Jax: EUNE(2), BR(3), KO(3)

Add me on skype (PM for acct info) and we can discuss in detail, proof provided where possible. Preferably deal with PayPal and RP (PSC is doable but I'd rather not, Steam games also an option), can use TeamViewer, English only sorry! :) Will go first for traders with mega reps otherwise no dice and you're goin first kiddos.

Skins I'd be willing to trade for (on NA) are: Arctic Warfare Caitlyn, FM Rammus, Riot Singed, PAX TF, Championship Riven, Human Ryze, and Silver Kayle. Let's make a deal!
01/07/2013 06:13 Desireofme#2
Hey dude i wanna Digital collector pack and perseus pantheon :D
Offer price via pm
and maybe Abyssus runes and pax jax ;D
01/07/2013 21:31 Alvicio12#3
want pax jax will take 1 or 2 depending on the price gaster.falancio is my skype
01/07/2013 21:33 Desireofme#4
whatthabek i added you :P
01/07/2013 22:00 whatthebaek#5
Lol desire I didn't get an add on skype, did you spell it right? :P PM me your skype name I guess haha
01/09/2013 08:34 whatthebaek#6
Bumper cars!