Web registry error

01/05/2013 13:35 yukolo#1
What if I did I could not figure out this problem, I'm sending files to the server, all settings are okay but the result is incorrect I'd like to show you the pictures

Error 1: You must have the php_mssql library for Apache installed and enabled to connect to an MSSQL database. Uncomment the line that says extension = php_mssql.dll in your php.ini (XAMPP / WAMP only). This requires a restart of the Apache service to take effect.

Error 2: Bottom Picture

I'm getting these errors, game log files
So could you help me at that address when I try to secure records files

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/05/2013 14:30 zokylove#2
for the web fix go in xampp/php/php.ini search for ;extension = php_mssql.dll
and delete the ; from this line.Restart the apache and it will work
01/05/2013 17:10 yukolo#3
I do not understand what you mean, man, I told you about are full I could not find the files in their own folders in
also forgot to load the picture will be very happy if you help me
Sorry for my english is bad

01/05/2013 19:29 zokylove#4
add me on skype .Skype name same as my epvpers username.
01/05/2013 21:24 Prideness#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by yukolo View Post
I do not understand what you mean, man, I told you about are full I could not find the files in their own folders in
also forgot to load the picture will be very happy if you help me
Sorry for my english is bad

Hey, I had the same error, and I could not fix this either.

Therefor I decided to remove the RECAPTCHA as it is not required to have it.

IF you don't want to have the RECAPTCHA on your registry page, please click on this spoiler, there's noted how you delete the RECAPTCHA.(NOTE: I did this on my server with[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], I am not sure if this will be the same if you have used someone elses files, please check this first if you decide to delete the recaptcha from your registration files!!)

Most likely thing that causes the Fatal Error on your registry page is that you have not set a valid RECAPTCHA key in your recaptchalib.config.php.
The error "... on line 31" is at least in something on this line.
Code:
<?php echo recaptcha_get_html($recaptcha_public_key); ?>
Get your RECAPTCHA Public/Private keys [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].
01/08/2013 19:56 yukolo#6
I would like to thank you very much my friend I figured out the problem was just that my problem I installed the server that is running the server is made ​​all the settings in php.ini; extension = php_mssql.dll took everything works fine, but again, I'm getting error in apache server does not automatically come Gorky Xamp 1.7.3 what should be the way I am now going to watch the board have a lot of forums on this topic even though I tried, but I failed all of them used the script you suggested, but did not secure

Quote:
You must have the php_mssql library for Apache installed and enabled to connect to an MSSQL database. Uncomment the line that says extension = php_mssql.dll in your php.ini (XAMPP / WAMP only). This requires a restart of the Apache service to take effect.
01/10/2013 21:51 zokylove#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by zokylove View Post
for the web fix go in xampp/php/php.ini search for ;extension = php_mssql.dll
and delete the ; from this line.Restart the apache and it will work
as i told him in this reply.
01/11/2013 16:40 Prideness#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by zokylove View Post
as i told him in this reply.
Yes, now I see lol. Didn't read your 1st comment about the extension, therefor I thought the quote he got in his last message was from what you told him to do. :rolleyes:

Well yes, since I found out it wasn't zokylove's quote but the given error message, you should actually check your php.ini if it saved the extension removal and restart Apache service, last thing would be quite obvious though if you read the error message. :bandit:
01/11/2013 19:31 yukolo#9
I did all of this term as the Vds server localhost / register / register.php
already working in this way was not working very smoothly this time alone, I did all the settings I'm getting the same error hosting is hosting that threw the error the same :)
I wonder if I'm doing Biyer mistake.
successful outcome Vds server localhost
fail on my own website
Do you have any idea
01/11/2013 19:51 zokylove#10
i cant understand what are u trying to say.do you use a local host (have the website on same PC where is the server) or do you use a web host ?
01/12/2013 16:03 yukolo#11
All the friends who helped solved the problem regards
RESOLVED
01/13/2013 06:18 JohnHeatz#12
Glad to hear the issue has been fixed. Guess you won't mind if I close this ;)