acc shop

01/03/2013 23:27 -c333-#1
verkaufe/tausche accs auf folgenden instanzen:
de6 (6-)
global ami2 (9-)
global ami5 (7+)
brasilien 2 (8+)
die zahl in klammern ist die qualität des accs ( nach einer wertung von 1-10, wobei skilltree,lf-4 und havocs eine wichtige Rolle spielen )
für genaue daten pm , dann geb ich skypename
mfg
01/03/2013 23:38 Patato​#2
I think I'll buy your ga5 tommorow ;)
01/03/2013 23:39 -c333-#3
ok ,I look forward ;)
01/03/2013 23:46 mr.x3#4
add me on skype > meshir.babiry
01/03/2013 23:53 »Twilight•Sparkle™#5
das beste ist jezt,wenn du in skype antworten würdest
01/04/2013 11:17 kreion#6
wht can you give me for mine?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/05/2013 14:11 Patato​#7
he got his account back with the email bug and I lost 40 euros because of c333 watch out
01/08/2013 21:21 dark alpina#8
Buy de6 Acc melde dich jetzt endlich mal
01/09/2013 09:16 «Ice.Shock™#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antrax™ View Post
he got his account back with the email bug and I lost 40 euros because of c333 watch out
#UnTrusted (Scam counts : 1) Goodluck with selling your account and next time dont scam.
01/09/2013 14:00 -c333-#10
I <3 haters :D *push

I <3 my haters :D but dont spam in my theards # reported
01/11/2013 17:37 -c333-#11
push

push
01/18/2013 11:23 dominik_mn#12
add mich mal dominik_mn wegen de6 acc