Zelos Online Emulator [Source code]

01/03/2013 20:15 nansif2#1
Npcdoom has released the source code.

Quote:
As some of you might know, i worked on the ZelosOnline emulator project long time ago, after alot of thinking i finally decided to release and open source my sro emulator code, this version is not one that people played in the old days. Its a new version based on that one but with a more scalable and distributed approach than before.

The current status is very crude, atleast game wise but lots of the base stuff are there and there rest just need to be added little by little or imported from the old project.

- This emulator is based on the korean version but im pretty sure it can be adapted to any version you want, if you know what to change.

- The client i was using is the 714, very very outdated but can try to upload it if anyone wants.

- Works on the linux platform and you need boost library 1.42 or above, mysql devel library and mysqlpp devel library. It could probably be compile on windows but i never tried it before.

- Its released under the AGPL license, in short words it means that all work based in this code must be released to the public even if you dont distribute the files.

- This will be my side project, wont work on it 24/7 but it will get proper attention, if you feel like giving me a hand just contact me.

The code is hosted in github, [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Just want to say thanks to all the amazing people that supported me while i developed the emu, eckoro, ni, nezekan, zad, pushedx, tuni, airotix, zico, etc i couldnt have done it without you guys!!!!

Any ideas, questions or doubts feel free to contact me

I hope the devs can continues this awesome project.
01/03/2013 20:24 LastThief*#2
O_O
01/03/2013 20:25 Schickl#3
and why exactly did you repost this here?
It's in the coding corner already, no need to post it here
01/03/2013 20:30 PortalDark#4
@up
true
there is no need
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
#closed