[WTB] Duo Queue Boosting on NA Server

01/02/2013 11:46 foodcarbs#1
Hi, currently 1500s, looking to buy some duo games on NA. Pm or make offer in thread if you do per game or 100 elo etc. Im not sure who offers and am too lazy to look :3 Thanks
01/02/2013 12:04 Nitesh1#2
add me on skype nitesh.bhakta
04/14/2013 19:42 AcaricTention#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodcarbs View Post
Hi, currently 1500s, looking to buy some duo games on NA. Pm or make offer in thread if you do per game or 100 elo etc. Im not sure who offers and am too lazy to look :3 Thanks
This might be a late response, but i recently got my elo boosted from kieloboost.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I didnt trust him with my account but the prices was the cheapest i could find, so i duo qued with him instead. I got from silver 2 - plat 1 in 1 week. Unfortunately he only plays 1- 10 games a day since he does have other clients scheduled.
For some reason it wont allow me to post the full link here so just search kieloboost on google if your interested. should be the first link there
04/14/2013 20:09 nana222#4
^ Obvious scam.

On the other hand, I'm a DIA 1 booster on NA, I'm happy to do a free trial game first to see if I'm legit. PM me.

^ Obvious scam.

On the other hand, I'm a DIA 1 booster on NA, I'm happy to do a free trial game first to see if I'm legit. PM me.