[HELP] P4story join server

01/01/2013 14:04 eedouardu44#1
Hi everybody,

I have a problem, I try to bring my friends on my server, but it does not work: (
For me:
I made a .bat file:

TClient 192.168.1. ** 4816

--> It works

For my friend:

TClient MYIP 4816

--> Does not work

I have opened my TCP and UDP ports 4816 ... But it still does not work :'(
Help me please :rolleyes:
01/01/2013 14:12 stotterer09#2
First shut your firewall down
Then open the ports with portmapping
then enter the right ip in the reg files(not network ip)
then it should work
01/01/2013 14:47 eedouardu44#3
Thanks for answer,
I shut down firewall, I use portmapper and set the ports, I enter the right ip in all reg files But when i try to start TMAP_GSP in "Services" (in the correct order) then error 0x80004005 ... :'(
01/01/2013 15:15 stotterer09#4
Use my tutorial

01/01/2013 15:45 eedouardu44#5
I already did your tuto, thanks but always same error 0x80004005 in TMAP_GSP :(

I need help as soon as possible ! please ! :'(
01/01/2013 18:10 theo71260#6
Same problem ! Help me too
01/01/2013 18:23 stotterer09#7
control the the content of the regservices
control that the tmap service is in C:\TServices_GSP
reinstall reg services
Uninstall all services
Install all services
Control that you have the right ip in
TGLOBAL_GSP -> dbo -> TIPADDR(szipadr= HamachiIP szpriaddr= 127.0.0.1)
control that you don't use Broken Services
control that you start the services in right order(or use this tool: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
you must press the Button "Automatischer Start")

if it helped give a thanks
01/01/2013 20:05 eedouardu44#8
I do not know what to do ... always the same error ... But after TMAP and TRELAY are stopped
01/01/2013 22:54 stotterer09#9
do you start the services in right order?
01/01/2013 23:02 JixhE#10
YOu have to open more then this port
01/01/2013 23:21 eedouardu44#11
OMFG !!!!! THANKS !!!! ALOT !!!!
01/01/2013 23:55 stotterer09#12
you had to open 3616 4816 3715 80 3816 5816 4016
01/02/2013 01:56 eedouardu44#13
Yes already done :D I'm stupid but not enough :)
01/02/2013 10:52 stotterer09#14
:D ok thats good
09/29/2013 17:18 Burovski#15
ich habe ein problem

ich kann mich net einloggen

es hängt sich auf...

helf mir :(