Skill mining extremely easy! lvl 71 req

04/15/2009 10:40 jitsuk#1
You have to be able to get this quest: (Horde only) [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Or if you are alliance this quest: (Alliance only) [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
EDIT: I haven't been able to find the alliance version of this quest yet but I know there must be one...
EDIT2: Found the alliance side quest finally But it's not in the same cave but should work the same...

When you have it go to The pit of Narjun in Dragonblight(the cave just outside old kingdom/anub'arakh) if you are horde. If you are alliance go to the Wintergarde Mine and start collecting thoose ore's. This will give you skillup in mining skill. Works from skill 1

You have to delete the samples/ores/quest items before they reach as stack of 10 because then you have to abandone and repick up the quest. But if you just delete the ores before they reach 10 in your bag you can keep mining there!

The only thing that is unconfirmed for me is if this really will take you up to 450 skill. If it doesn't then it's just some really easy early skill ups

And for people always demanding pictures here you go:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Oh and btw Track mining works on theese... makes it even easier

I've used this ages ago. ^^ It works untill skill 420 then you have to do the rest yourself with Saronite ^^

Should work untill skill 420 which makes this really nice according to Ground Zero. Thanks for this info
04/15/2009 14:51 tialk#2
didn't work for me weeks ago - bugged again?
07/16/2009 22:26 Lupita#3
hat das nochmal wer getestet? wäre echt nett, wenn das noch gehen würde.

Also ich kann die Allianz Quest nicht annehmen, bin recht sicher die noch nicht gemacht zu haben.
Der Typ hat überhaupt nix für mich. hat da jemand Infos zu?
07/17/2009 07:41 tialk#4
evtl vorq, bringt aber nicht viel man kann afaik nur bis ~90 skillen (ähnlich kupfer oder sowas)
07/17/2009 14:31 xxdxx#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupita View Post
hat das nochmal wer getestet? wäre echt nett, wenn das noch gehen würde.

Also ich kann die Allianz Quest nicht annehmen, bin recht sicher die noch nicht gemacht zu haben.
Der Typ hat überhaupt nix für mich. hat da jemand Infos zu?
Selbiges bei Horde.. irgendwie..
07/22/2009 00:43 GantZ.#6
Naja , bei mir gehts nicht , bekomme keine skillpunkte.
07/22/2009 09:02 blackjoop#7
Jau, scheint gefixt...