LAST 2012 FIGHT!!

12/31/2012 22:54 Crossfyre#1

MY LAST 2012 FIGHT... AMAZING 15MIN SHRINE HAHAH

THANKS ALL! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! :handsdown:
12/31/2012 23:32 rapdaddy#2
I think I will never understand u and ur posts.
12/31/2012 23:47 llebelknit#3
+1
01/01/2013 03:03 Grischnaki#4
Why the fck u always use music in your videos which are blocked in germany. Have to use proxy for it :(
01/01/2013 15:23 Crossfyre#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by rapdaddy View Post
I think I will never understand u and ur posts.
i just post a video from my last 2012 and amazing fight... just 4fun =)

the main reason of this video and thank all the friends and enemy`s and wish everyone a happy 2013!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grischnaki View Post
Why the fck u always use music in your videos which are blocked in germany. Have to use proxy for it :(
idk, really.... i never use song if copyright.... maybe if i post in xfire?
01/01/2013 15:32 Grischnaki#6
when u upload it on xfire no prob in germany. Just some video's on youtube are blocked :D
01/03/2013 02:54 Sellzerk#7
I think I will never understand u and ur posts ²