Elo boosting - MS

12/31/2012 06:30 martin135#1
Elo boosting

Hey, my name is Martin. I am not that known as elo booster, but I can offer nice and fast elo boost for a cheap price. I have 2,1k elo on EU Nordic s3 and for now I was mostly doing elo jobs for my friends. I did around 3-4 boosts, which were mostly low elo boosts ( around 1200 to 1300).

Prices

x to 1300 = 10 € per 100 elo
1300 to 1400 = 20€
1400 to 1600 = 40€
1600 to 1800 = 55€
1800 to 1900 = 70€
More= negotiable

For more info add me on skype (pref talking over writting): playhardgopro8 , I am online almost 24/7 . Also adding a picture of today's boost.

Best regards, Martin
12/31/2012 15:37 martin135#2
bump

bump
12/31/2012 22:48 B.A.#3
actually i dont think he could push any elo.. maybe just under 1200
he played 2 games (1600+). 1 won and 1 lose, the winning one was carried by the team
and made me lose elo, he said he would push back after dinner and didnt come back or answer anymore on skype.. could also be a scammer if u paid money.. so.. just take care! :)
01/01/2013 01:02 martin135#4
This guy... yes i won one and sadly lost second one because of hopeless case on bottom lane ( me being jungler). I didnt asnwer his msg because i was with my family for New Years. Scammer ... srsly.... where did this come from ?
Well anyway g_g
01/01/2013 01:16 xJucom#5
if u need vouch, pm me
01/01/2013 02:08 Aios007#6
If u need a vouch just pm me (:
01/01/2013 03:58 martin135#7
Awsome will pm people for vouch!!
01/01/2013 16:08 B.A.#8
i said " could be" not "have to be"
u said "team is not the problem" then u said "lost because fail buttom lane" mh...sound like contradiction?
and i said, u might be able to push elo until 1200.. whats wrong there? :)
but i think u shouldnt push elo up 1600..
01/01/2013 16:34 Elo-push#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by B.A. View Post
i said " could be" not "have to be"
u said "team is not the problem" then u said "lost because fail buttom lane" mh...sound like contradiction?
and i said, u might be able to push elo until 1200.. whats wrong there? :)
but i think u shouldnt push elo up 1600..
Do you have any idea how hard it is to boost at that elo without duoq? The amount of trolls and just plain retarded people on that elo is immense. Anyway If you need another vouch let us know.
01/02/2013 00:01 B.A.#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo-push View Post
Do you have any idea how hard it is to boost at that elo without duoq? The amount of trolls and just plain retarded people on that elo is immense. Anyway If you need another vouch let us know.
if u are not able to push elo, u shouldnt offer it

i already said, he might be able to/could push elo until 1200
01/02/2013 00:34 wish7boy#11
B.A. I'm currently s3 2220 elo ranked. I can tell you that for me It's easier to win games on 1800-2000 elo than in the fcking elohell when I play in friend's accounts. Think what u want it's really hard in elo hell after 1.4k elo it's more easier cuz not that many trolls etc
01/02/2013 16:24 B.A.#12
already told you, that was 1600-1700 elo^^ and he was not able to win...
actually thats hard from 1200-1500 because trolls and whatever
but if u even cant win almost every game under 1200 u are really bad booster!
01/03/2013 15:33 martin135#13
Well i guess every argument has 3 sides.... mine, yours, and the right one... I dont want to argue with you but you shouldn't judge people after 1-2 games.
01/03/2013 15:36 Cheapeloboost#14
I vouche for this guy. he made 1 job for me!
01/06/2013 07:09 Chagano#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo-push View Post
Do you have any idea how hard it is to boost at that elo without duoq? The amount of trolls and just plain retarded people on that elo is immense. Anyway If you need another vouch let us know.
Atm its quite ok at this Elo to be honest. 1780-1850 is painfull.
But well sometimes, rly sometimes there are "these" games ... at dis elo range.

Suggestion: Boost up to 1500. :P
I quit boosting above 1500 (or 1600) too cos without duoq there are only 3-4 options and many dodges :P

(1) Getting Khazix ?!
(2) Getting Ezreal ?!
(3) Getting Ahri?!
(4) Getting Pantheon and similiar if its ok (riven etc.) ?!
(5) Getting Heca ?!

If u are pushing solo and u dont get these champs its rly, rly annoying to carry 4 "special guys" alone. (1600-2k+)
So I dunno this guy, but I can tell u that at 1600 its not everytime ok^^