I Need AutoPoter For Patch 5065 Or.

04/14/2009 23:31 FuckImStoned#1
Or Any type of other working autopotter.. All the links i could find didnt work.. Yet i know there still around but i just cant seem to find.. Any advice will help. Thanks fellas.
04/22/2009 21:14 FuckImStoned#2
bump.......
04/22/2009 23:31 kinshi88#3
5Bot works.
04/23/2009 21:51 FuckImStoned#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinshi88 View Post
5Bot works.
Damn is that the only 1? I refuse to use anytype of program that would allow me to aimbot ppl. I play a priv server and due to the way i fb my packets are getting searched daily.
04/23/2009 23:52 hok30#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckImStoned View Post
Damn is that the only 1? I refuse to use anytype of program that would allow me to aimbot ppl. I play a priv server and due to the way i fb my packets are getting searched daily.
lol? People are watching your packets? Sounds like a bunch of BS. A private server owner is looking at your specific packets...? First off, I don't know any private server owners that could even do that, and they're doing this because you're a good FBer? That's a little hard to believe.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Also, doesn't SV work?
04/24/2009 04:54 swords#6
I'm currently making a quick fix potter that will use pots according to the color recorded on your HP bar, and it will also use HP boxes through memory once your normal pots get low.

Will be done within a few days.