[Help. Noob Q]

12/30/2012 13:34 hellgunner#1
Noob question here, Im trying to import some customs and Im wondering if theres a way to import the entire folder into the correct location using LPH's shaiya data file tool. Is it possible?


Note: Please don't flame me for the noobness of my question and please don't tell me to use the search function as I spent 1 1/2 hours looking through it..
12/30/2012 13:59 .Santa.#2
I think it will be easier to do an update to the client.
How do I read [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].
12/30/2012 14:26 dylanwijnen1#3
# wrong section

tough you should know u can repack a folder to the whole entire data.sah
its what i do , if ur using patches i dunno :)
12/30/2012 14:47 hellgunner#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylanwijnen1 View Post
# wrong section

tough you should know u can repack a folder to the whole entire data.sah
its what i do , if ur using patches i dunno :)
I guessed it was wrong section, but i havent posted in a long time ,sorry for wrong section post. JohnHeatz can you move this to proper section please?


And Dylan, how do you do that? Can you PM me a small TuT? ^^
12/30/2012 16:43 JohnHeatz#5
#Moved to the right section
12/30/2012 22:21 hellgunner#6
Oh and John, do you know of a way to do that? I'm trying to import them so then I can proceed to make a patch.
12/31/2012 00:44 TeddyBear94#7
search for shaiya make and u will find ur way to make patches for entire folder in less then 2 mins ;)