Way to enter shrine

12/29/2012 10:58 benjamin100#1
It's been almost 2 months now and I wasn't able to enter shrine.
I need some help, even with F8 I still miss it and btw I m pretty fast I think.

Could it be that the sword icon of shrine don t appears to everybody at the same time?
I am running on a window 7 32bit, so the ones running on 64bit have more chance to get it? Or is there some place in archlord where the icon shows earlier?
12/29/2012 11:08 420IsSexy#2
you are to slow ive said it many times im in every day for every level its not hard you just need to be quick the icon moves btw...
12/29/2012 13:26 tomi-cro#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin100 View Post
It's been almost 2 months now and I wasn't able to enter shrine.
I need some help, even with F8 I still miss it and btw I m pretty fast I think.

Could it be that the sword icon of shrine don t appears to everybody at the same time?
I am running on a window 7 32bit, so the ones running on 64bit have more chance to get it? Or is there some place in archlord where the icon shows earlier?
what race are you?
12/29/2012 15:09 Grischnaki#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomi-cro View Post
what race are you?
Guess he is a human. Try an other race and u won't have any probs :D
12/29/2012 16:12 Wadawan#5
Is this topic a "copy/paste" of another one?

Like someone have duplicated all the posts lol.