stats strength, stamina, etc...?

12/28/2012 22:43 jordman001#1
some questions here:



How much damage gives strength?

How much HP gives stamina?



same for intelligence, wisdom and agility



thx
jordman001
12/28/2012 23:06 wsv#2
dmg - depends of class
for example not evolved scion 1 str gives ~0,35 dmg
for summoner scion almost nothing

buy or farm crap ring or neck with stat you need and check for your class
12/28/2012 23:09 billclinton#3
I was working out all the stats at one point but then people started to complain because I was off a few decimal points so I stopped.

Seems like with everything I did someone had to complain about it yet never offered to correct it or help in making it better, so I just stopped helping altogether.
12/28/2012 23:14 botpet#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by billclinton View Post
I was working out all the stats at one point but then people started to complain because I was off a few decimal points so I stopped.

Seems like with everything I did someone had to complain about it yet never offered to correct it or help in making it better, so I just stopped helping altogether.
So now he knows. Thank you Alakaia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordman001 View Post
some questions here:



How much damage gives strength?

How much HP gives stamina?



same for intelligence, wisdom and agility



thx
jordman001
I will count it again since i forgot these numbers ^^
I know for sure 1 asthal (15 all stat = 15 str + 15 agi + 15 stam + 15 wis + 15 int) gives around 5,3 damage for knights (probably for every warrior).
Very-around 200-250 hp (it depends on your HP% stats too).
I will count others later and post (if nobody will do it before me).
12/28/2012 23:30 Voldonx#5
1 stamina = 24.8 Hp (variables might change number, this is the case for my sorc)

1 intellect adds around 20 damage in pve and 0.5 damage in pvp
12/28/2012 23:56 billclinton#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by botpet View Post
So now he knows. Thank you Alakaia.
your welcome, weren't you one of them people complaining ? Oh ya you were yet over a year later you still have yet to post anything correcting or informing people of what the actual stats are.

sometimes it is just better to keep your mouth shut and let the people working on something do their work so the community can benefit from it, whether or not it was off a few decimal points or not.

go play your overpowered toon and spam godlike some more.



If Vold or anyone wishes to help in making a table for each class and passive stats I will be more then willing to post it.
12/29/2012 00:07 botpet#7
You and your tantrums are quite boring.
12/29/2012 00:36 billclinton#8
Once again,

If Vold or anyone wishes to help in making a table for each class and passive stats I will be more then willing to post it.
12/29/2012 12:25 Voldonx#9
I wouldn't know where to begin. The only relevant information I have to offer is that which concerns casterclasses.

I don't have access to other races, so I can't run any tests.

And the variables affecting each stat depending on lvl/percentage are so complex..


As wsv said, whenever you want to test something, I usually buy a necklace/cap/stoned with whatever too. Equip that item, test on both mobs and player (e.g. 10 hits/devide by 10 = average). Unequip that item, repeat procedure.
12/29/2012 17:19 billclinton#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldonx View Post
I wouldn't know where to begin. The only relevant information I have to offer is that which concerns casterclasses.

I don't have access to other races, so I can't run any tests.

And the variables affecting each stat depending on lvl/percentage are so complex..


As wsv said, whenever you want to test something, I usually buy a necklace/cap/stoned with whatever too. Equip that item, test on both mobs and player (e.g. 10 hits/devide by 10 = average). Unequip that item, repeat procedure.


Last time i did tests, on classes I did it on new toons and had no equipment and just put 1 point into the passive I was gonna test next.
Also last time some of my info got mixed up with some of the classes which is why some people started to complain.


So vold if you want to help with the caster classes and and give us the conversion for all the passives then I will test the others.


I have been wanting a table of this stuff for a long time published, just have not had the drive as there are to many ungrateful people, that would rather complain and bit@h at the results instead of correcting the info, or doing it themselves.

I have no problem working with someone to help get this info out to the community though.
12/29/2012 17:26 jordman001#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by billclinton View Post
Last time i did tests, on classes I did it on new toons and had no equipment and just put 1 point into the passive I was gonna test next.
Also last time some of my info got mixed up with some of the classes which is why some people started to complain.


So vold if you want to help with the caster classes and and give us the conversion for all the passives then I will test the others.


I have been wanting a table of this stuff for a long time published, just have not had the drive as there are to many ungrateful people, that would rather complain and bit@h at the results instead of correcting the info, or doing it themselves.

I have no problem working with someone to help get this info out to the community though.

well i rather have something that is close to the reality than have , euhm, nothing :P
12/29/2012 18:59 Voldonx#12
Starting from mid-February sure, I'll help to make a table (right now I'm extremely busy with preperation for exams/exams/1 week holiday in Feb (forum trolling is my relaxation in between))

In the meanwhile jordman can get what he needs from messing around with necklaces/rings/low lvl stones :D
12/29/2012 19:23 jordman001#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldonx View Post
Starting from mid-February sure, I'll help to make a table (right now I'm extremely busy with preperation for exams/exams/1 week holiday in Feb (forum trolling is my relaxation in between))

In the meanwhile jordman can get what he needs from messing around with necklaces/rings/low lvl stones :D
yep, that's what i'm doing :)

indeed 1 str gives ~0,35 dmg for melee classes (tested on knight). It's interresting for getting the most damage crit/skills.
12/29/2012 20:05 billclinton#14
Not a problem Vold I have been extreamly busy at work myself been working 16+ hours a day.

@ Jordman

If ya like post your findings in this thread and then we can collect all the data and transfer it to a table
ALL FINDINGS WILL BE A RESULT OF 1 EG. 1 stam gives 24.8hp etc etc

something like this
CLASSPASSIVECONVERSION
KNIGHT STRENGTH0.35 DMG
KNIGHT STAMINA 24.8 HP
01/01/2013 21:12 Tibbie#15
So 1 might prayer stone lvl 6 = 60 might = 60*.35 = 21 damage
21 damage more on a mob that is nothing? lol :)