WoW Pserver Dmg hax's

04/12/2009 23:29 Krystofer1212#1
anyone have a damage hack or can create one for Murloc Village private server (29 twink server)


(sry for the question dont know how to word it..)
04/12/2009 23:42 M-X#2
[no questions]
04/12/2009 23:45 Krystofer1212#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-X View Post
[no questions]
?
04/13/2009 00:10 muse-#4
He wanna say In This Forum are no questions allowed but I can say I dont know any DMG hack and I dont think that there is one but u can hack the global cooldown or something like that .
04/13/2009 00:17 Krystofer1212#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwna=) View Post
He wanna say In This Forum are no questions allowed but I can say I dont know any DMG hack and I dont think that there is one but u can hack the global cooldown or something like that .
how do i do that?
04/13/2009 01:02 muse-#6
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/13/2009 22:07 Nudellpeter#7
Searching urself would be ok, too...
04/13/2009 23:42 muse-#8
Yeah but I´m freandly :P
04/14/2009 11:44 xXxS1kkNastYxXx#9
seeing as they are private servers all you need to do it find the right combination of items and when to put them on/off to get a 1 hit k/o hack and stuff.

some servers patched but i use to have 1 hit k/o, invincibility, and over 1 million of hp. they always come back though ;)

so go mess around with skills and items and hope to get lucky