hi kill help me

12/22/2012 22:33 baykum#1
hi how is hacking shaiya.kill.

Hallo, wie ist Hacking shaiya.kill.:bandit:
12/22/2012 22:34 Cambios#2
what? o_O

Wie bitte? ô_Ô
12/22/2012 23:42 JohnHeatz#3
#Moved to the right section

I've got no idea of what are you asking...if you want some sort of way to "1 hit kill" that isn't possible
12/23/2012 10:50 nubness#4
I think he means how to hack the K1(db).
I'm so f*cking tired of these members who register only to beg for the hacks that are even impossible to do.
If you cannot play fair, don't play at all.
12/23/2012 17:32 JohnHeatz#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubness View Post
If you cannot play fair, don't play at all.
It seems that you are lost as of which sort of site this is. And how would you think "everyone" could get to know something about hacking when they have never done it before? Not everyone knows what is and what isn't possible, so every question is, indeed, a good question as the person asking will end up learning something new.
12/23/2012 19:46 nubness#6
Cool, then maybe there is need for a post containing a list of all the possible and impossible hacks for Shaiya, though I'm not sure even 50% of people will read it before making stupid requests.
12/26/2012 19:38 baykum#7
pvp kill hack ....
12/26/2012 19:40 JohnHeatz#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by baykum View Post
pvp kill hack ....
Not possible
12/26/2012 23:31 hootzoo#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHeatz View Post
Not possible
not with sql injection lol