First Online SRO Alchemy simulator!

04/10/2009 21:06 DoubleDTheGreat#1
Very old, made long time ago, but I bet there's many people who never seen this :P.

More like a game, but the % rates for upgrading are true, so basically test ur luck before you get pissed ingame.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/10/2009 21:09 elgato1000#2
OMG are you serious? that was posted years ago!!!!:rtfm:
04/10/2009 21:12 TheOwnWay#3
Yep, I posted it with my old account (DarkCronicLe).

But thank you for reminding me, theres the 10D now, let me check if I can find the source again on my old HDD :)
04/10/2009 21:12 eViLKOREA#4
A guy from 0x33 made this like over 2 years ago..
04/10/2009 21:13 TheOwnWay#5
He wasn't from 0x33...
04/10/2009 21:14 elgato1000#6
Whatever this older!!!
04/10/2009 21:18 DoubleDTheGreat#7
Thought its new ^^ Though there's lot of people who never seen this i guess :P
04/10/2009 21:21 bubblesuk#8
*sigh*
04/10/2009 21:48 babbe0#9
Rofl got +9 and it says "Disconnected from the server". xD
04/10/2009 22:18 kevintm#10
my hihgst is +7
04/10/2009 22:18 DoubleDTheGreat#11
I failed so many times at 7, I'll never go further then 5 from now on lol!
04/10/2009 22:19 kevintm#12
that no fun Xd
04/10/2009 22:41 TürkischLi#13
thx i have searched that for 6months ago...
very much thx
04/10/2009 22:54 Stratovarius4Ever#14
rofl this is Alchemy Game... was posted before like 30 times
04/10/2009 23:25 jusdefruit#15
very known, and not fun, you dont have enough money 8'D